Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFU Auto CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CFU Auto CLI!

So I logged in to my chase account to check on some recent transaction, and I noticed my CL had increased from $1800 to $3300! No idea how it happened, but I'm not complaining! Smiley Very Happy

Here are my details:

EX Fico- 716

TU Fico- 731

EQ CK- 728

BOA Cash Rewards ($1500)- 8 months old (ZERO credit history at this point, no SSN either)

CFU (now $3300)- 5 months old

BCE ($10000)- 2 months old

As you can see my credit history is very short, having moved to the US last August. I'm going to apply for the CSR in the next couple months now!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CFU Auto CLI!

Congrats on your Chase auto-CLI; that's quire a rare occurrence.

@Anonymous wrote:

So I logged in to my chase account to check on some recent transaction, and I noticed my CL had increased from $1800 to $3300! No idea how it happened, but I'm not complaining! Smiley Very Happy

Here are my details:

EX Fico- 716

TU Fico- 731

EQ CK- 728

BOA Cash Rewards ($1500)- 8 months old (ZERO credit history at this point, no SSN either)

CFU (now $3300)- 5 months old

BCE ($10000)- 2 months old

As you can see my credit history is very short, having moved to the US last August. I'm going to apply for the CSR in the next couple months now!

Message 2 of 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the auto CLI!

Message 3 of 5
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Congrats on getting an auto-CLI from Chase.

I have 3 Chase cards (Freedom unlimited, AARP Signature and Amazon Signature) never had an auto CLI on any of them and they are my lowest limit cards ($10k/$6k/$5k).

Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Chase likes you, see if they wanna go to the moviesSmiley Wink Congrats!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.