Re: CHASE IHG Rewards Club Card

Congrats....

Message 11 of 33
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@newhis wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

After what I went through you would've thought that it was every card.   The promotion I got was 60k+ $50.   I didn't see the 80k points or the 80k+ $50. 

Do you have a LINK to the 80k? 

The link I have is expired, the best I can get is the 60k + $50. I want to apply for this card before the end of the year.

EDIT: I'm including the link, in case you contact Chase, sometimes they are able to match the offer:

https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/ihg/ihgsaml80plus

That's a sweet offer.  I wonder if they would honor that promotion? 

Message 12 of 33
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

@newhis wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

After what I went through you would've thought that it was every card.   The promotion I got was 60k+ $50.   I didn't see the 80k points or the 80k+ $50. 

The link I have is expired, the best I can get is the 60k + $50. I want to apply for this card before the end of the year.

EDIT: I'm including the link, in case you contact Chase, sometimes they are able to match the offer:

If you contact them through chat and send them a screen shot of the promo, theyprobably will match it. That has worked in the past.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 13 of 33
ddemari
Super Contributor

WIth Chase, if they had an offer that expired before you applied, they are pretty good about giving you the option to have the past or current promo. Usually, just secure message them and they will say something like; sure, if you want to do plan 1, email us once you have  met the required spend or if you want to keep plan 2, just do what you were going to do. 

Message 14 of 33
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 15 of 33
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 16 of 33
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

@newhis wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

If you contact them through chat and send them a screen shot of the promo, theyprobably will match it. That has worked in the past.

I will contact Chase  and see what they say.   My question is have you got the same promotion in the past?  Also I did not see a beginning and end date when I click on that link.

Message 17 of 33
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

WIth Chase, if they had an offer that expired before you applied, they are pretty good about giving you the option to have the past or current promo. Usually, just secure message them and they will say something like; sure, if you want to do plan 1, email us once you have  met the required spend or if you want to keep plan 2, just do what you were going to do. 

I see that it expired but I don't see a date when it expired how far back will they go before they say no this promotion has expired?   When should I send the secure message? 

Message 18 of 33
ddemari
Super Contributor

If the account shows up online, which it is, you can secure message them now. Just be casual and say I saw a previous promotion for this Chase card and that promo, explain which one it is, works out best for me. Chase will usually respond pretty quickly and say sure. U dont need to be super specific and get into dates of the other promo. Just mention thats what you want and they will decide. 

Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.