cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE bank Amazon Approval!!! WOOT!!

tag

CHASE bank Amazon Approval!!! WOOT!!

We just bought a house and we have been on credit lockdown for awhile. I wanted to apply for a few things before our mortgage makes a huge thud on my credit. So I accidentally applied for the Chase bank Amazon thinking it was the prime card. I got the 7 to 10 day wait answer. I was a little bummed but I found the right prime card and got approved for an immediate $1800.00. I called and asked for 5k and got it. I posted this part before. I thought surely the Chase card would be denied. Got a letter in the mail yesterday to call and verify my identity. Sure enough APPROVED for 2K. Yep, I am so stoked. I will list the others below Ive done in the past few weeks. I am OFFICIALLY in the garden.

Overstock - SCT - 2k (no interest options)

Wayfair - SCT - 2k

Amazon Prime - 5k (tons of no interest offers, LOVE THIS CARD)

Chase Amazon - 2k

Nebraska Furniture Mart - 1k (12 months no interest)

Got denied for Lowes, oddly enough. 

I feel like such an adult. I am very happy with what I have accomplished now to garden and watch this score grow!! thanks to everyone here for all the tips.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHASE bank Amazon Approval!!! WOOT!!

Sweet...congrats!
Message 2 of 5
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats the Amazon card from Chase. Its not the worst credit card ever, it just doesn't save as much. however if you do not have a drug store card that is more than 1%, the chase Amazon is good at 2% +plenti+ibotta, and roll the savings into future Amazon purchases so it does help
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great work! And congratulations on the new home (I'm a new home owner as well)! Enjoy your time in the garden!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.