Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI DC CLI

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

CITI DC CLI

Applied for my card 5/8/15 was disappointed with the credit limit of $1500 but wasn't willing to take a HP for a CLI. My APR is 14.9% so wasn't willing to close it as they give SP CLIs. When you log in to your account you have options to go to Account Summary etc. Last week I selected ask for CLI on login page. I don't know if that made the difference but today I got the SP CLI page. They doubled my limit to $3000 I thought I should share it might be worth trying. Hopefully sooner than later they will match my higher limit cards. I spent $5 to $30 so far per statement. When they reach $5k I will be more willing to use for more everyday spending.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: CITI DC CLI

Nice Congrats coldnmn!!!!!!! 

Message 2 of 27
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Applied for my card 5/8/15 was disappointed with the credit limit of $1500 but wasn't willing to take a HP for a CLI. My APR is 14.9% so wasn't willing to close it as they give SP CLIs. When you log in to your account you have options to go to Account Summary etc. Last week I selected ask for CLI on login page. I don't know if that made the difference but today I got the SP CLI page. They doubled my limit to $3000 I thought I should share it might be worth trying. Hopefully sooner than later they will match my higher limit cards. I spent $5 to $30 so far per statement. When they reach $5k I will be more willing to use for more everyday spending.

Glad that worked for you.

Can you explain what you mean when you say "I selected ask for CLI on login page"?

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! 

Message 4 of 27
YoungJustice
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Barclays Rewards $10,000 | Chase Freedom $17,000 | Citi Double Cash $13,600 | BOA Cash Rewards $10,000
Message 5 of 27
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Applied for my card 5/8/15 was disappointed with the credit limit of $1500 but wasn't willing to take a HP for a CLI. My APR is 14.9% so wasn't willing to close it as they give SP CLIs. When you log in to your account you have options to go to Account Summary apparently week I selected ask for CLI on login page. I don't know if that made the difference but today I got the SP CLIit may be worth sharing.page. They doubled my limit to $3000 I thought I should share it might be worth trying. Hopefully sooner than later they will match my higher limit cards. I spent $5 to $30 so far per statement. When they reach $5k I will be more willing to use for more everyday spending.

Can you explain what you mean when you say "I selected ask for CLI on login page"?

When you get to the login page you put in login name and password. Below that it has a drop down that asks where you want to go. Last week instead of my account I selected ask for CLI. If I got the HP screen I just continued on to my account page. I figured maybe doing that may shake things up. Apparenly it did because I have only had the card about 2 1/2 months. It seems most have to wait 6 months. So I figured It may be worth sharing.

Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Message 6 of 27
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!!
Message 7 of 27
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Applied for my card 5/8/15 was disappointed with the credit limit of $1500 but wasn't willing to take a HP for a CLI. My APR is 14.9% so wasn't willing to close it as they give SP CLIs. When you log in to your account you have options to go to Account Summary apparently week I selected ask for CLI on login page. I don't know if that made the difference but today I got the SP CLIit may be worth sharing.page. They doubled my limit to $3000 I thought I should share it might be worth trying. Hopefully sooner than later they will match my higher limit cards. I spent $5 to $30 so far per statement. When they reach $5k I will be more willing to use for more everyday spending.

When you get to the login page you put in login name and password. Below that it has a drop down that asks where you want to go. Last week instead of my account I selected ask for CLI. If I got the HP screen I just continued on to my account page. I figured maybe doing that may shake things up. Apparenly it did because I have only had the card about 2 1/2 months. It seems most have to wait 6 months. So I figured It may be worth sharing.

I guess I'm using a different log in page, no such drop down. If I find the one you're using, I'll give it a try.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 8 of 27
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

This is the link I used.   

https://www.accountonline.citibank.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do

Message 9 of 27
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@coldnmn wrote:

Excellent SP CLI results cold!

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.