Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI CITI DC,NFCU AGAIN!!!!!

tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

CLI CITI DC,NFCU AGAIN!!!!!

HI Eeveryone , just wanted to update from my mini app spree. last week , CSP $25K  recieved cards, 2 day expedited and Citi DC $ 5k the same day

Well after i verified and activated my new CITI.went on line and saw this button ' increase my credit .... hmmmmm. i thought and after reading some post (thanks)

i filled out the info and the amount of increase 15k did not want to push it.lol then i got the 24hrs.i had a moment of remorse.then i remembered my credit was on ice... ok great no harm.. and hour later citi contacted me to verify my application i told the rep yes but my credit was locked and the lady rep response was thats ok the CRA already knows us Lol and we just need to call you to confirm the # on your CR and then said i see no problem and 24 Hrs will have a response back. i checked my account on line 15 mins after annnnnd credit increase 15K .Then next day i checked all my CR and there it was ... only a SP.Smiley Happy

ok .theres more lol .. on my NFCU i was just approved my cash rewards from 5k to 20K and my Gorewards 1k to 20k 11/05/ only 4 months statements.well i thought and i heard a voice over my shoulder. it sounded like "creditaddict" telling my to jump from saying  dont worry i stapped your parachute secured nice and tight for a soft landing lol

I requested the full 25k again on both 'APPROVED'when i was declined not even a month had past.also  approved for the full $15K NAVCHECK..

My Journey with everyone support and advise here from one year ago  on to this forum changed my life. helped my understand.and learn and never give up.everyones post replies,help here i cant mention all to many to mention. but THANK YOU ALL..

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: CLI CITI DC,NFCU AGAIN!!!!!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 12
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.  

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 12
baller4life
Super Contributor

Awesome!!!!
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unreal ... congrats!
Message 5 of 12
NY2014
Established Contributor

Thanks "Baller4Life" been following your footsteps Smiley Wink you inspired me
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 12
baller4life
Super Contributor

@NY2014 wrote:
Thanks "Baller4Life" been following your footsteps Smiley Wink you inspired me

Haha!! Now I've got to play catch up. You're the one balling now!! Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 12
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 9 of 12
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Great job Op. Congratulations !
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.