Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Day! Discover and Comenity

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI Day! Discover and Comenity

It's been a little while since I've apped, so I decided to continue in the garden and see how my limits grow. Last night, I requested a cli from discover and received the message "we are unable to increase your limit at this time". However, when I woke up this morning and looked at my account, there was a $500 increase. I also received a $200 increase on two Comenity accounts. Pretty decent start of the day. I've had the Comenity cards since last December. This was my second cli with them. First one was in June. My third statement cut for Discover on August 18th. My Barclays card has come and gone through the 6th statement with no increase. I'm not going to have a hard pull though, so will wait for that one to come along eventually. Just wanted to share my little bit of excitement this morning. Hope you all have a great day!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: CLI Day! Discover and Comenity

Great job, great way to wake upSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Yes it is 😁 I was disappointed after getting the "no" last night, so this definitely was a very pleasant surprise.
Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

That is the wonderful world of DiscoverSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI! I hope I get some of that luck this week. My 90 days for AMEX was this past Saturday the 19th but have not pulled the trigger yet, I'm afraid of getting declined again. All balances are paid across accounts and 1% utilization. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope you didn't have any rampaging dreams of blowing up the discover building or something when you slept or you wouldn't have woke up to an increase. Haha
Anyway congrats, every little bit helps. Especially with Discover.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Surprise CLI after denials is always nice! Congrats :-)

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.