CLI Rampage

The aftermath...
Discover IT 6k>7.5k
Chase Freedom 5k>10k
Chase Sapphire Preferred 10k>15k
Barclaycard Arrival Plus 5k>10k
Amex Everyday Preferred 13.5k>15k
Amex Starwood 1k>10k
Also, was approved for the new Citi Premier with a 6.2k credit line, called the executive office and requested 10k. I should know sometime today the results

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI Rampage

Wow! Crongrats.
Message 2 of 25
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

Thank you. I can confirm that Citi approved the higher starting credit line as well, so...
Citi Premier 6.2k>10k

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on all your CLI's.

Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

VERY NICE - BIG CONGRATS!!

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!

Congratulations. Did you have a particular strategy?

I haven't been getting much love with my CLI requests..

Message 6 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice CLI haul..

Curious question though.. How did you get CLI's on two Amex's at once?  Did you do it on one and move some of the CL around?  Inquiring minds want to know Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 25
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

All 3 of my fico scores are a little over 750 as a point of reference. So I read on here about Discover handing out cli's like candy to kids on Halloween so I decided to try, even though my last one was the last day of February. Since that was approved, I simply decided I should bunch up all my cli requests at once(I did the same thing last year). I called Chase and was instantly approved(I requested 10k). I then called Barclaycard and requested 10k as well, followed by calling Chase again in reference to the Sapphire Preferred. In every instance when I was asked why I wanted more, I'd say either to carry a student loan balance or for purchases for a new home. As far as Citi, when I was approved for the Premier last week I immediately called the executive office. I asked if they could raise the starting credit line from 6.2k-10k and also use the same report pulled when approving me. They did, and called me a little while ago to say the request was approved. I should also note I make 55k a year. This all also follows my Citi Forward getting a cli(I requested) soft pull from 5.3k-6.9k, and my Cap One going from 2k-6k. In Cap One's case, I requested a cli online, got a 1k bump to 3k. I then immediately called the executive office and asked for double, which was approved. Finally, today was day 181 from my last cli with Amex. What I did was request 24k on my Everyday Preferred(originally 13.5k), then moved 9k to the Starwood. That way, the Starwood has 10k, while the Everyday Preferred has 15k. I know this post is long winded, I'm hopefully being thorough for you all.

Message 8 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ah figured that is what you did with Amex as there is now way to request two CLI's unless you were speaking of a significant other and a whole another account aka AU or something.. Anyways very nice haul

Message 9 of 25
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Looks like you are buying tonight , Jay!  Make mine a Single Malt.  Were any of those Soft Pulls?

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.