Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Week

tag
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

CLI Week

On Monday I called Crdt Solu to get a CLI which I was Denied!  After I was told no I didnt give up and called the automated system which granted me a counter CLI of 1k doubling my CL. 

Today I logged in to Barclay card and I recieved an auto CLI of 1.3k up from 1k. Now my CL is 2.3k.  I have recieved a total CLI of 2.3k this week very nice for me. 

AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jlfce1
Regular Contributor

Re: CLI Week

@staifokuzed wrote:

On Monday I called Crdt Solu to get a CLI which I was Denied!  After I was told no I didnt give up and called the automated system which granted me a counter CLI of 1k doubling my CL. 

Today I logged in to Barclay card and I recieved an auto CLI of 1.3k up from 1k. Now my CL is 2.3k.  I have recieved a total CLI of 2.3k this week very nice for me. 

Congrats!

Amex BCE 24.5K | BofA Cash Rewards 15K | CSP MC 13.5K| Chase Freedom 7.5K | Discover IT 3K
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 4
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

Thank you. I did lose hope in receiving an auto cli from Barclay's when credit solutions denied me. But i guess Barclay more faith in me than GE. But i am thankful regardless .
AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.