Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI on Cap One Quicksilver through EO

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

Re: CLI on Cap One Quicksilver through EO

I emailed the EO yesterday morning -- still no call back. How long does it usually take for someone in the office to get back?

Message 21 of 31
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

All the CLIs I asked for except one (Credit Steps Program CLI). One of the card i started last year as Capital One Cash Rewards (Green Color) card with $300 limit. After 2 months asked through EO and got the limit raised to $500. Then after every 2 months got $250 CLI through EO, making it to $1000 before credit steps program. Got a $500 CLI through credit steps (half of your credit limit). Got 2 more CLIs as $500 -> $1000, to now a limit of $3000. I am not going to stop asking Smiley Happy , will ask them again after 2 months. I always pay in full and had high utilization before i got CSP/AMEX/United Mileage

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 22 of 31
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

They usually did call me on the same day or the next day. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 23 of 31
fungoman
Regular Contributor

I got my call the 2nd business day after contact.

Message 24 of 31
mskarma
New Contributor

Yes, the EO can waive your AF.

@notfancy wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

Thanks. Do you guys have any idea that Cap One EO can waive the annual fees? I have $39 on one card and $19 on another.

yup, they can and usually will give you a credit back to your account for them.

Congratulations, OP!

Message 25 of 31
tinkytoo
Regular Contributor

Hi can someone email me the EO email address. Thanks in advance

Message 26 of 31
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your recent success with EO!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 27 of 31
fungoman
Regular Contributor

Just checked mine. I contacted them through Facebook about a week ago. I got a call from the EO on Wednesday morning. Just saw they bumped my CL from 2700 to 4000. I asked for 5000. I probably should have given my spouse's income in addition to mine, but I will take it. I have never had a Cap One CLI until now. I still wouldnt have had one not it been for this site. Thanks everyone!

Message 28 of 31
westo12
Established Contributor

I sent an email off to the EO, but no response.  Could someone please PM me any email addressed that may have worked for you?  Thanks so much!

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 29 of 31
DawgZ
Contributor

Can you PM the email address...thanks!

My Wallet - Cap1 Visa Signature $13k, Chase Saphire Prefered $13.5k, Well's Fargo Rewards $10k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC $6.5k, Cap1 Quicksilver V $4k, Chase Freedom $9k, Discover IT $7.5k, Amex BCE $34k, Amazon/Chase $2.5k,PenFed V $10.5k, Amex Green

EQ 810(Fico), EX 806 (Fico), TU 815 (Fico)

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.