john398
Senior Contributor

Re: CLI on Total Rewards Visa!!

@Blackrv7 wrote:

@john398 wrote:

@Blackrv7 wrote:

@john398 wrote:

@jasonkm1 wrote:

Fwiw I got the card around June with a $2000 limit; i hit the luve button 4 times in one night in November and got it up to $4600. For whatever reason I stopped at $4600, thought maybe my luck would run out. Last week I hit it twice and now my limit is $6200. I'm curious how far I can go with this, but am scared that they will eventually give me a 7 day notice and hard pull me. So far no hard pulls!

I had the same expereince, but it stopped me at $4700  started less than 2k

When you say it stopped you, did you get the 7-10 day message and was it a hard pull?

7-10 day message and got a letter saying they already gave me a CLI, never a hard pull for me

Thanks, Comenity gave me $8K initially on a sp using the shopping card trick. Heck, I never use the card but was just wondering about how they work.  Thanks.

LOL but do you go to the Cesars Resorts?

Message 31 of 35
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

@john398 wrote:

Thanks, Comenity gave me $8K initially on a sp using the shopping card trick. Heck, I never use the card but was just wondering about how they work.  Thanks.

Hopefully that will be on Chase and my new Marriott card!!

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 32 of 35
john398
Senior Contributor

@Blackrv7 wrote:

@john398 wrote:

Ok I am confused, I got the card because I planned a trip to Vegas, and was able to use the points for my stay for what I charged to the room (actually the room was comp'd mostly) anyway can you use your Marriott card points at Harrahs?

Message 33 of 35
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

@john398 wrote:

@Blackrv7 wrote:

@john398 wrote:

Ok I am confused, I got the card because I planned a trip to Vegas, and was able to use the points for my stay for what I charged to the room (actually the room was comp'd mostly) anyway can you use your Marriott card points at Harrahs?

Sorry, I did leave it kind of confusing didnt't I.  Let try it again   Next trip to Vegas, I'll be staying at something Mariott for free nights and points.  That way, I know I'll be leaving Vegas a winner at something Smiley Wink

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 34 of 35
john398
Senior Contributor

@Blackrv7 wrote:

@john398 wrote:

@Blackrv7 wrote:

@john398 wrote:

Sorry, I did leave it kind of confusing didnt't I.  Let try it again   Next trip to Vegas, I'll be staying at something Mariott for free nights and points.  That way, I know I'll be leaving Vegas a winner at something Smiley Wink

oh LOL for me in Vegas I like to hang out with average people on the strip so Flamingo, Harrahs, CP, Quad,Ballys. Paris and Planet Hollywood all fit well with me

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.