Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI on Total Rewards Visa!!

tag
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

Re: CLI on Total Rewards Visa!!

@sandman2435 wrote:

Just got this card 2 days ago and I hit the luv button..went from 2K to 5K..how many times can I hit the luv button?

I would say every 4-6 months as that seem to be standard for Comenity Cards. I wouldn't continue to hit the luv button unless you dont mind a HP. Smiley Happy YMMV on this one.

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 11 of 35
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 12 of 35
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

Just got this card 2 days ago and I hit the luv button..went from 2K to 5K..how many times can I hit the luv button?

@sandman2435 wrote:

Congrats on your cli

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 13 of 35
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 14 of 35
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

It works I've gone fom 2k to 3600 in 2 days
Message 15 of 35
myjourney
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

Congrats sandman

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 16 of 35
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

This is unbelievable and unheard of.  My CL is now 4400; up from 2000 earlier this month.  I'm not gonna hit the luv button anymore.......afraid they will come back and say "there was a glitch in our system"

Message 17 of 35
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@ecxpa wrote:

This is unbelievable and unheard of.  My CL is now 4400; up from 2000 earlier this month.  I'm not gonna hit the luv button anymore.......afraid they will come back and say "there was a glitch in our system"

are these hp or sp?

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 35
BankerMike

@ecxpa wrote:

The thinks you learn on this bord is amazin......just got my Total rewards visa  earlier this month........saw folks hitting the luv button almost immediately.....finally hit it tonight an sure enough I got a bumb...nothing like you guys in this thread, went from 2K to 2800,........not much but good for me since I'm rebuilding........amazing board here

Hit that button a few more times! Mine started at $2,000 and ended at $4,700 a few clicks later!! (No HP)

Message 19 of 35
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

Fwiw I got the card around June with a $2000 limit; i hit the luve button 4 times in one night in November and got it up to $4600. For whatever reason I stopped at $4600, thought maybe my luck would run out. Last week I hit it twice and now my limit is $6200. I'm curious how far I can go with this, but am scared that they will eventually give me a 7 day notice and hard pull me. So far no hard pulls!

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.