Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI

tag
Adiff
Established Member

Re: CLI

@YahComb wrote:

unfortunately, all three of the issuers you got cards from are likely going to be hard pulls if you personally request any cli.

of the 3 you have there, I would say barclays is your best bet for a quick auto-cli if you use it a lot and pay it down quickly. look around the forums and you'll see a lot of people getting automatic cli's in 3-6 months.

if you aren't worried about a few more hard pulls, i'd say BOA is your best bet to grow your credit limit quickly.  So far i have not been denied the full amount on any CLI i have requested in the 2.5 years i've had it. It's still very 'YMMV' but they don't seem to have any hard-set time limit between cli's. Back when my BOA card unsecured, i was granted 2 clis in a 4 month period.

What is YMMV?

Starting Score: 575
Current Score: 727
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 12 of 15
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Your mileage may vary

Message 13 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice run OP, enjoy Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Adiff wrote:

Just got finished my first app spree and walked away with a Chase Freedom (2,500), Barclays Rewards (2,500), and a Bank of America (1,500) rewards. I am kind of excited. Any advice on how to manage these cards over the next few months to maxamize the CLI on them?

Congrats on your CLI Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.