Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT Approvals

tag
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

CREDIT Approvals

I have not apply for any credit cards since 2010 my run is over. I have 700 credit score on my equifax and transunion reports and 680 on experian. I applied for a discover card yesterday received a credit line of 4400. I was shocked!! I just applied for Sears card and USAA card. Sears 2500 and USAA 7000. NICE!! What else should I get I was thinking one more card. How is chase freedom? Any suggestions.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CREDIT Approvals

Congrats on the approvals.  The Chase Freedom is a very nice card but somewhat similar to the Discover card with quarter,y bonus categories

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elaine829 wrote:

I have not apply for any credit cards since 2010 my run is over. I have 700 credit score on my equifax and transunion reports and 680 on experian. I applied for a discover card yesterday received a credit line of 4400. I was shocked!! I just applied for Sears card and USAA card. Sears 2500 and USAA 7000. NICE!! What else should I get I was thinking one more card. How is chase freedom? Any suggestions.

Which USAA card? I was just approved for the Rewards with the same credit line.

Message 3 of 9
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

OP: If you plan to app for Freedom you should make it your VERY NEXT app b/c Chase has a new policy for their dedicated cards: No more than 5 new accts in the last 2 year time period. This would be number 4 for you so you'd still be safe.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 4 of 9
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

The platinum rewards visa I think it was. If it's not I let you know but I'm pretty that's the one I was approved for.
Message 5 of 9
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great additions!
Message 7 of 9
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

Captool it was the platinum cash reward visa usaa card same interest rate you got approved for plus the 7000 credit limir.
Message 8 of 9
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.