Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP Approval!

I've had several Chase cards showing in my pre-approvals online for several months now and today I decided to go for it. I was approved for the CSP but was bummed to see my limit at only $5000. I have two Navy Federal cards: Cash rewards $18000; Gorewards $6000; Capitol One $6000; $5000 Navy Federal line of credit; and 5-6 store cards. My utilization is 17% . My credit score ranges from 639-674 and my annual salary is approximately $75,000. I'm glad to be in with Chase, hopefully this card will grow!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Approval!

In my experience with the CSP, it will grow--- slowly, but surely! I received it in April 2015 with a $5000 limit, and have received 2 CLIs to $13,000 now. It seems to follow other CLIs (sort of). My first CSP CLI came after a big Discover CLI, and the most recent one happened after my Amex CLI to where it is now. 

I would never use a HP for a CLI,  and YMMV of course, but I think the card should grow as your other CLs do. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Approval!

Congrats!  You shouldn't be that suprised since you only have one 5 figure CL at this time combined with your scores, $5000 would seem right. Use card hard, pif and pull the HP lever in 6 months and I bet they bump you to $10K or more!11

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.