Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approved,help with Hyatt...

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CSP Approved,help with Hyatt...

@Techie03 wrote:
Thanks for the input! Hopefully, when I call tomorrow morning, I'll be 2/2 and ready to let my accounts grow and mature.

Good luck I'll be pulling for you Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations on your approval. CSP is my second go to card. Chase is open on Sundays, I'd call today and while you are at it, ask to have your CSP expedited.
Message 12 of 19
Techie03
Established Member

09Lexie just took your advice, and OMG by the time I called the rep told me I was already approved for 5K!!! I am TOTALLY speechless... Totally made my day. Honestly, and I know I have said this before but, I can't thank you guys enough for all your help. This forum and all the knowledgeable contributors here have been such a great asset to have!
AmEx PRG (AU), AmEx BCP 25k, AmEx SPG 8.5k, CSP 10k, Chase Hyatt 5k, Chase Amazon 5k, Xcel FCU 7.5k HSN 3.8k, Barclays 2k, Bestbuy 10k, Discover IT 1.2k, Cap1 $2k, Cap1 $1.5k, Total Rewards 4k.
Message 13 of 19
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Techie03 wrote:
09Lexie just took your advice, and OMG by the time I called the rep told me I was already approved for 5K!!! I am TOTALLY speechless... Totally made my day. Honestly, and I know I have said this before but, I can't thank you guys enough for all your help. This forum and all the knowledgeable contributors here have been such a great asset to have!

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 19
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

congrats x2 Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 15 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 16 of 19
resilient
Established Contributor

Congrats on both! I'm debating, long and hard, on the CSP, because I already have the Southwest Card, and can't figure out which I need more....But congrats!

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 17 of 19
Networth
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I just got my CSP in the mail friday, been having a good time with it this weekend Smiley LOL

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 18 of 19
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Techie03 wrote:

Congrats! Make sure to run the $3K throught it in the first 3 months so you can get that 40,000 bonus

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.