Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP Approved!

I'm actually after the Freedom Unlimited, but at 4/24, I thought it was better to get the CSP and the 50k bonus points before I PC to the unlimited. Anyone know how long before I can PC? I'm going to assume a year, but will do some searching on here in a bit. Thanks!

Instantly approved for 12.1k
I have a few of their cards and I bank with them.
Experian fico @ 810
2% utilization
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Approved!

Congratulations and smart thinking regarding the 50K UR bonus points. I believe due to CARD Act and the fact that CSP has an annual fee, you have to wait a year to do the PC. 

Message 2 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice approvalSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Sweet Chase CSP approval.

Congrats! on that and best of luck on landing the other card of interest in time.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Message 5 of 12
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Congratulations! I've had the CSP since December 2016 and I hope you love it as much as I do!

CSP- $8000, Barclays JetBlue MC- $5,000, Cap One QS- $3,550, Synchrony Walmart MC- $2,400, BOA Travel Rewards- $2,000, BP Gas- $600, CF- $500, Credit One- $450, Milestone- $300

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

First and foremost - Congratulations on the approval!

Second, be sure you have a plan on what to do with your UR points before you PC the CSP to the Unlimited. The greatest value is utilizing transfer partners but that capability is only available with the CSP (and not the Unlimited).
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
First and foremost - Congratulations on the approval!

Second, be sure you have a plan on what to do with your UR points before you PC the CSP to the Unlimited. The greatest value is utilizing transfer partners but that capability is only available with the CSP (and not the Unlimited).

The OP has the Sapphire Reserve as well. They can transfer UR to partners because of that card, not just the Sapphire Preferred.

Message 8 of 12
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm actually after the Freedom Unlimited, but at 4/24, I thought it was better to get the CSP and the 50k bonus points before I PC to the unlimited. Anyone know how long before I can PC? I'm going to assume a year, but will do some searching on here in a bit. Thanks!

Instantly approved for 12.1k
I have a few of their cards and I bank with them.
@Anonymous fico @ 810
2% utilization

Why not CSR?

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my case Chase p/c'd my CSP to the Chase FU in nine months.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.