cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP (Chase) and Citi DC, Double App Success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP (Chase) and Citi DC, Double App Success!!

Congrats!  Good for you.  I have both of these cards myself.  I try to maintain two per bank in case someone wants to end their relationship with me.  2 Chase.  2 Citi.  2 Comenity.  3 Synchrony.  1 Blispay.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!
Message 12 of 15
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 13 of 15
joeaseer
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  Good for you.  I have both of these cards myself.  I try to maintain two per bank in case someone wants to end their relationship with me.  2 Chase.  2 Citi.  2 Comenity.  3 Synchrony.  1 Blispay.

My goal was to get a credit card from each of the 4 credit card networks. At this point I don't really need to get anymore credit cards unless I want to get into churning or travel more. I'm just glad credit cards are fun to me now, once you meet enough goals, you can move at whatever pace you want too and that's the great thing. Thank you for sharing, I'm really sharing all this information as a data point and to tell people it's possible to do what you plan to.

EQ Score: 784 | TU Score: 758 | EX Score: 760 | Goal Score: 800+
INQ = TU: 1 | EQ: 0 | EX: 4
Utilization: 0% usually or at most 1% - 3%.
Amex BCE (Approved: 11/2015): $24k ($6k SL) | Discover IT (Approved: 07/2015): $16k ($1k SL)
Citi DC WEMC (Approved: 07/2016): $14.5k ($4.6k SL) | Chase SR (Approved: 01/2017): $11k
Chase Freedom Unlimited (Approved: 07/2016): $7.5k | Chase Freedom (Approved: 12/2014): $5k ($500 SL)
Citi Simplicity (Aprroved: 07/2018): $4.5k | Total CL: $82.5k
Message 14 of 15
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.