Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP auto cli miracle

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP auto cli miracle

i got a csp as my first card a little under 1.5 years ago. over that time i didn know much about how credit scores worked and blew  5 HP's asking for cli increses every few months without knowing their effect. i'd since given up hope getting anything from chase and was now going to focus on CU's and other cards.  today i logged into my account and saw my available  line was weird and thought maybe i had been credited money by error, but my limit went from 5-7k. im one of those people who never has a green check for anything other then refer a friend.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Manonfire
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP auto cli miracle

Congrats. I’ve had my CSP for a year and stuck at $5k with no auto CLI. Was there any change in your spending or payment habits leading up to the auto CLI?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP auto cli miracle

@Manonfirewrote:
Congrats. I’ve had my CSP for a year and stuck at $5k with no auto CLI. Was there any change in your spending or payment habits leading up to the auto CLI?

Not the OP, but I just received a CLI on my CSP from $8k to $14.5k (+6,500). I did have to request it and it was a HP, this was after having the card for 18 months. 

My spend was about $3500/mo and I've carried a balance for the past few months. 

They pullled EXP which was 676 at the time. Total Utilization was 63% and this card was at 50% Util. AAoA is 6 years, oldest is 23 years. 

I was pretty surprised as Discover and Cap1 had just turned me down for CLI. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.