Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP prequalify

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

CSP prequalify

Just for the heck of it I decided to check Chase prequalify site and got prequal for theCSP.  I have the Chase Sapphire already and several other of their cards.......not that I want it but can you have both the CS and the CSP.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP prequalify

@ecxpa wrote:

Just for the heck of it I decided to check Chase prequalify site and got prequal for theCSP.  I have the Chase Sapphire already and several other of their cards.......not that I want it but can you have both the CS and the CSP.

Get it.

Message 2 of 18
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

It is tempting......40K points for 4K spend in 90 days

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go for it! 

Message 4 of 18
Involver
Valued Contributor

Such a great signup bonus.
Message 5 of 18
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

OK, ok.....................you folks talked me into it......and it happened so fast I thought I had left something off of the application!  Approved for 28K !  Unbelievable........40K bonus with another 5K bonus for adding an AU........added the DW.  Christmas is good this year.   Thats over $500 cash back.......thanks for the nudge folks.

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ecxpa wrote:

OK, ok.....................you folks talked me into it......and it happened so fast I thought I had left something off of the application!  Approved for 28K !  Unbelievable........40K bonus with another 5K bonus for adding an AU........added the DW.  Christmas is good this year.   Thats over $500 cash back.......thanks for the nudge folks.

OMGZ Big CL. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats and continued blah blah blah. Have fun spending!!

Message 7 of 18
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ecxpa wrote:

Thankx.........my legs are shaking and I can't sit down..........that puts me over 65K credit with Chase alone..........the past 18 mos for me has been unbelievable.....and here I go again thankx to this board.

Message 8 of 18
NRB525
Super Contributor

@ecxpa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ecxpa wrote:

Thankx.........my legs are shaking and I can't sit down..........that puts me over 65K credit with Chase alone..........the past 18 mos for me has been unbelievable.....and here I go again thankx to this board.

Next on your To Do list: Update MyFICO Siggy...

Congrats! That is one monster limit. They didn't preapprove you they unloaded on you!

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 9 of 18
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@NRB525 wrote:

@ecxpa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ecxpa wrote:

Next on your To Do list: Update MyFICO Siggy...

Congrats! That is one monster limit. They didn't preapprove you they unloaded on you!

Been planning on doing it,  just haven't taken the time.  I will get by portfolio down and do it during the Christmas holidays........this is my highest CL on a card with a close 2d from NFCU with 25K  which I also have 10K from NAVCHECK......just sent in the loan agreement forms on the Navcheck which hasn't posted to my online account yet.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.