Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR...plus one more

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR...plus one more

I had just got my CSP (and a Barclay A+ card) two months ago, and was concerned that I was right at 5/24...but went ahead and applied today and got instant approval.

Not sure which bureau they pulled, but my lowest was 811.

$25K SL

20.24%

Feeling lucky, I went ahead and apped for another Chase card I had been eying, the United MileagePlus Explorer...had a targeted offer for 50K miles after $2K spend. Got that one too.

$20K SL

20.24%

Killed two birds with one stone today...well maybe three...I also went into my credit union and refinanced my Jeep on a preapproved offer, knocked my rate down a point and a half and I get to skip a month. Now I think I'll be PCing my CSP to a Freedom card, transferring my 60K existing UR points to the CSR.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CSR...plus one more

Congrats on two nice approvals.  One set of HP's and two very nice limits and can have a nice little vacationSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Congrats!
2. You need to go buy a Powerball ticket considering the amount of good luck you have right now Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 13
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Geez...you should have bought a lottery ticket too!  Congrats!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those are awesome limits. I too got my United card approved today
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice job

Message 6 of 13
degs138
Established Contributor

I'm at 6/24 right now for Credit Cards.  I do have two store cards I got in January of 2015.  I'd like to apply for the CSR and PC my CSP to an Unlimited but I'm worried about the 5/24 rule.  I'm hearing people have more sucess in the branch but I don't have a Chase branch in my area.  My credit scores are TU 753 and EX 751, my EQ is at the same score but I don't get it updated as often.  I reached out to chase via the online messaging system.  Hoping they can do something for me.

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@degs138 wrote:

I'm at 6/24 right now for Credit Cards.  I do have two store cards I got in January of 2015.  I'd like to apply for the CSR and PC my CSP to an Unlimited but I'm worried about the 5/24 rule.  I'm hearing people have more sucess in the branch but I don't have a Chase branch in my area.  My credit scores are TU 753 and EX 751, my EQ is at the same score but I don't get it updated as often.  I reached out to chase via the online messaging system.  Hoping they can do something for me.

Are you Chase Private Client?

Message 9 of 13
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Wow, nice work on those approvals!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.