cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's Club Visa APPROVAL ? CONCERNS ?? **UPDATE: 1500 SL!!**

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabela's Club Visa APPROVAL ? CONCERNS ??

CreditOne is definitely a goner! I regret that one severely.. I recently just received it and the fees that were already deducted from the SL were ridiculous. 

Should I pay the CU balance in full with the Club Visa? 

Both Cap1s are only a month old.. But I actually e-mailed the EO about a CLI because the SL was my lowest, and that I was wanting to make Cap1 my primary card but would need a higher limit to work with. She was happy to help and sent the request to the underwriters, so I'm waiting on the reply for that. But are you saying to go ahead and request CLI for the Cap1s each month now? Or after the 5 month period?

Message 11 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

CreditOne is definitely a goner! I regret that one severely.. I recently just received it and the fees that were already deducted from the SL were ridiculous. 

Should I pay the CU balance in full with the Club Visa? 

Both Cap1s are only a month old.. But I actually e-mailed the EO about a CLI because the SL was my lowest, and that I was wanting to make Cap1 my primary card but would need a higher limit to work with. She was happy to help and sent the request to the underwriters, so I'm waiting on the reply for that. But are you saying to go ahead and request CLI for the Cap1s each month now? Or after the 5 month period?

Cabela's isn't a BT card, I would just put as much to your CU card as you can and get it down.

Many have luck with cap1 after statement 2 or 3 through online request... so unless EO does something just try after statement 2 and if that's a no go, do it again after statement 3!

If credit one is under a month old you can close it and get those fees reversed and not pay them!

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabela's Club Visa APPROVAL ? CONCERNS ?? **UPDATE: 1500 SL!!**

Nice, congrats on the approval

Message 13 of 19
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the Cabela's family.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Very nice SL!

Message 15 of 19
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Congrats!! Very nice limit!!

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and welcome to the Cabela's family! Smiley Happy

Cabela's may offer you a CLI at the 6 month mark if you use the card regularly, maintain good utilization, and pay in full. Your scores may need to be a bit higher for the CLI, however, but keep in mind down the road that Cabela's will usually offer a CLI at some point once you establish a solid history with them. A request from you is a HP; if they auto CLI you it will be a SP. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 19
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

For anyone wondering approved for cabelas visa December 4 and finally received card today! December 19!
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.