Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas CLI!

tag
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: Cabelas CLI!

Now that I think about it, I have a paid CO (listed as joint) that last reported 10/2015 on EQ. DoFD was 8/2012 though. Maybe I'll wait til Oct. hits before giving this a go, perhaps?

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 11 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOW..Congrats B! Dang...nice CL there!! Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done B! 9k is well worth the HP to get it. 

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one bought the banking part of them....if I had known that i wouldn't have applied 6 months ago. 

Message 14 of 18
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Message 15 of 18
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for information that's a relief...I wonder why bass pro doesn't dissolve it's relationship with BOA that backs Bass pro-credit cards and use world's foremost bank as their bank? BOA is hard to get even with good credit you think this would be a serious thing bass pro would look at.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks for information that's a relief...I wonder why bass pro doesn't dissolve it's relationship with BOA that backs Bass pro-credit cards and use world's foremost bank as their bank? BOA is hard to get even with good credit you think this would be a serious thing bass pro would look at.

Wall Street doesn't like retailers to own their own banks (receivables) anymore. The billions the retailer has to keep in reserves to lend out is money investors would rather see invested in the retail opperations. I would also imagine that the sale of WFB, or at least its receivables, would help facilitate and pay for the acquisition of Cabela's. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.