cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas Club Visa arrived today and so did DW's approval letter.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cabelas Club Visa arrived today and so did DW's approval letter.

Got my Cabelas card today and even though I have a $4k CL, my card says visa signature. I guess they are figuring if I'm a good boy they won't have to send out another card when they give me a CLI. Also DW got her approval letter today, so that means she will have her card in about a week. I bet she gets a higher SL than me because she always does. lol

Update: Her card arrived today and I was right she got a higher SL of $5k. lol

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
cem13
Established Contributor

Re: Cabelas Club Visa arrived today and so did DW's approval letter.

@Anonymous wrote:

Got my Cabelas card today and even though I have a $4k CL, my card says visa signature. I guess they are figuring if I'm a good boy they won't have to send out another card when they give me a CLI. Also DW got her approval letter today, so that means she will have her card in about a week. I bet she gets a higher SL than me because she always does. lol

Hi Arlo777,

Thanks for the update.  What CR did they pull?  I have a Cabellas about a mile from work so I go there often at lunch.  I would like to get this card myself.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cem13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Arlo777,

Thanks for the update.  What CR did they pull?  I have a Cabellas about a mile from work so I go there often at lunch.  I would like to get this card myself.

They pulled Experian and my score was 693, based on the FICO model they used. Hers was a 690 EXPN as well. We live in Washington State, so I don't know if what CB they use changes from state to state.

Message 3 of 5
bobbay
Established Contributor

@cem13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Arlo777,

EQ I had 8 inq and got 8k sl  705 score Util 25%

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the $8k sl!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.