Reply
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Cap One CLI Success !

[ Edited ]

I havent used my BBRZMC in 8 months. So I can't justify the $59 anymore. Plus I haven't been to BB forever.

 

Last time i spent on it was on iTunes. and it was $2.99




Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,110
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: Cap One CLI Success !


CS800 wrote:

I havent used my BBRZMC in 8 months. So I can't justify the $59 anymore. Plus I haven't been to BB forever.

 

Last time i spent on it was on iTunes. and it was $2.99


I think if you would have canceled it during your new cycle...90 days I think...you could have gotten your AF back. $59 bucks is crazy! Though it is cheaper than FP I hear. LOL.

 

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Cap One CLI Success !


maiden_girl wrote:

CS800 wrote:

I havent used my BBRZMC in 8 months. So I can't justify the $59 anymore. Plus I haven't been to BB forever.

 

Last time i spent on it was on iTunes. and it was $2.99


I think if you would have canceled it during your new cycle...90 days I think...you could have gotten your AF back. $59 bucks is crazy! Though it is cheaper than FP I hear. LOL.

 


I should call them and ask them to waive it. It's not due until March of next year.

 




Frequent Contributor
wreith
Posts: 461
Registered: ‎06-13-2012
0

Re: Cap One CLI Success !


CS800 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

CS800 wrote:

I havent used my BBRZMC in 8 months. So I can't justify the $59 anymore. Plus I haven't been to BB forever.

 

Last time i spent on it was on iTunes. and it was $2.99


I think if you would have canceled it during your new cycle...90 days I think...you could have gotten your AF back. $59 bucks is crazy! Though it is cheaper than FP I hear. LOL.

 


I should call them and ask them to waive it. It's not due until March of next year.

 


I think it's too soon to ask them to waive the AF, They told me to wait til hit, then ask for a credit on it.  When I called to cancel earlier this month they waived it, I'll still get hit for it, then they'll credit it about 2 cycles later.

03/10/2014 Walmart TU 724
09/07/2013 MyFico EQ 684
03/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $1900, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $7800
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Cap One CLI Success !

I should call them sometimes this week maybe tomorrow. I have heard of people on here with the Gold Card with no AF.




Frequent Contributor
wreith
Posts: 461
Registered: ‎06-13-2012
0

Re: Cap One CLI Success !


CS800 wrote:

I should call them sometimes this week maybe tomorrow. I have heard of people on here with the Gold Card with no AF.


If you find something out about that I would love to know more.

03/10/2014 Walmart TU 724
09/07/2013 MyFico EQ 684
03/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $1900, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $7800
Regular Contributor
pozativelyliving
Posts: 237
Registered: ‎07-13-2012
0

Re: Cap One CLI Success !

I just called the number on the card and was told that there are no offers available for me at this time. I've had the card for one year this week. Started at $500.00 and as she said, because of my great payment history was bumped up to $750.00 earlier in the year (yehaaa!!!). They are going to send me a letter telling me why I was declined.

 

It might be because of the receive new credit that I have received (5 new cards). If so, I guess I can understand that.

 

I wonder if I should wait for the letter to come in and see what it says or call the Executive office.  I have a secured card that started at $200.00, was bumped to $300.00 and that's where it sits. I tried bumping that one up a few months ago but no luck.

EX 638 (Lender 9/1) TA 650(Walmart 9/1) EQ 655 (FICO - 9/17)
Goal - 700 Club in '13!!!

My Wallet - Cap 1 - $300. Cap 1 - $750. Orchard - $950.
New as of 8/29 - Target - $3000. Barclay's - $2000. Merrick - $1000. Walmart $600. And as of 9/22 - JCP $200.
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy
Posts: 6,242
Registered: ‎08-16-2012
0

Re: Cap One CLI Success !

OMG I need to contact the exec office. I've been stuck at 1,300 since 2008.  mehhhh

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy
Posts: 6,242
Registered: ‎08-16-2012
0

Re: Cap One CLI Success !

congrats BTW!!!!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Cap One CLI Success !


youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

OMG I need to contact the exec office. I've been stuck at 1,300 since 2008.  mehhhh


Call them and see what they can do for you.

 





myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}