Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI + PC Success !!!!

tag
Laura2323
New Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI Success !

Just a head's up in terms of the name of the card showing online - the gentleman I spoke with at the Executive Office said that the name of the card will not change on the website - i.e. I had a platinum mastercard that they pc'd to a Venture One.  He said I will continue to see the platinum mastercard listed but the rewards will be added to the account and I will receive a new card. 

Message 101 of 149
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@Laura2323 wrote:

Just a head's up in terms of the name of the card showing online - the gentleman I spoke with at the Executive Office said that the name of the card will not change on the website - i.e. I had a platinum mastercard that they pc'd to a Venture One.  He said I will continue to see the platinum mastercard listed but the rewards will be added to the account and I will receive a new card. 

If you really want to see it change, you can always change the Account Nickname under Set Account Display Preferences on the Customer Service tab.

Message 102 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

@Laura2323 wrote:

I dont see anywhere were it says rewards though on mine. Safe to asssume that they haven't pc'ed it yet.

Message 103 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

Alright today is D-Day version 2.0

I'm supposed to be hearing from the exec office about my PC

Message 104 of 149
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Good Luck CS. This waiting is killing me! Lol
Message 105 of 149
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

They sure are making you wait.

I do not understand this. With you scores and currentl credit accounts, I would think they would jump at the opportunity to get more of your business.

Fingers still crossed....

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 106 of 149
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Ray, there is one thing you're forgetting....

It is cap1. XD logic doesnt apply to them.
Message 107 of 149
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
Ray, there is one thing you're forgetting....

It is cap1. XD logic doesnt apply to them.

LOL - I actually really like my Cash Rewards Siggy Visa with them! It has become my go to card if I cannot catch a better reward from one of the others.

And, remember, I currently have a $5k line on this card and after calling them, they would have let me pay up to $25k on the daughers college tuition without any issue. I did not need that much, but when I called them, I had had the card for about 6 weeks and it impressed me that they would have allowed this for a "new" card holder.

I am waiting a few more months to speak with them about a CLI - I figure I need to prove myself to them. My goal for this card as I have stated in the past is a CL of $30k.... Once day - maybe!  Smiley Happy

I just pay the statement balance when it is due... I like to "float" their money.  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 108 of 149
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I love ny cash rewards too. With my WF the rewards post every statement, i like how I can get them right when my purchase posts. But you have to remember you have one of their prime cards. They trea their "average" cardholders like second class citizens.
Message 109 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

They sure are making you wait.

I do not understand this. With you scores and currentl credit accounts, I would think they would jump at the opportunity to get more of your business.

Fingers still crossed....

I think it can go both ways in terms of scores and other accounts. Some creditors might think I have too much available credit?

Practically all my CL's are above $10K

Message 110 of 149
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.