Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI from $750 to $1500.

tag
w20031424
Frequent Contributor

Cap One CLI from $750 to $1500.

Cap One platinum, no AF, since Nov 2011. PIF every month. CL stuck at $750 for seven months. Sent an Email to EO two days ago asking for PC to Venture no AF version. Got a phone call an hour after that, told me they can only raise my CL now and then the lady asked how much I want, I said 3K. Then today she called back and told me $1500 was approved.

No excitement, no excalmatory mark follwing the title, because I have no intention to use this no-reward card no matter the CL is 1.5K or 15K. But better than nothing, I would say the CLI only make CapOne themselves less embarrased when people spot my cards on my Signature.Smiley Very Happy

Fide Amex 15K | Barclays Reward 3.5K | Citi Forward Student 5K | Discover IT 12.8K | US Cash Reward 6K | GE Paypal 5.5K | Wal Discover 6K | CapOne 3.5K | Kohl's 0.3K
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gheedorah
Established Member

Re: Cap One CLI from $750 to $1500.

Man, you got a callback in an hour?

I was hoping to get one in a few hours. I emailed at 9:16 AM...still waiting...I would have thought "meh, couple of days", but all the comments I see here are "hour later", "same day", "few hours after", etc.

CALL ME, EO!

I feel like the mousy, quiet girl in a rom-com.

Message 2 of 7
gheedorah
Established Member

OH and congrats btw!

Message 3 of 7
w20031424
Frequent Contributor

@gheedorah wrote:

Man, you got a callback in an hour?

I was hoping to get one in a few hours. I emailed at 9:16 AM...still waiting...I would have thought "meh, couple of days", but all the comments I see here are "hour later", "same day", "few hours after", etc.

CALL ME, EO!

I feel like the mousy, quiet girl in a rom-com.

Yeah, just in an hour, a little surprising to me.

Fide Amex 15K | Barclays Reward 3.5K | Citi Forward Student 5K | Discover IT 12.8K | US Cash Reward 6K | GE Paypal 5.5K | Wal Discover 6K | CapOne 3.5K | Kohl's 0.3K
Message 4 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats you should have asked for a rewards program to be added as well 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@w20031424 wrote:

Cap One platinum, no AF, since Nov 2011. PIF every month. CL stuck at $750 for seven months. Sent an Email to EO two days ago asking for PC to Venture no AF version. Got a phone call an hour after that, told me they can only raise my CL now and then the lady asked how much I want, I said 3K. Then today she called back and told me $1500 was approved.

No excitement, no excalmatory mark follwing the title, because I have no intention to use this no-reward card no matter the CL is 1.5K or 15K. But better than nothing, I would say the CLI only make CapOne themselves less embarrased when people spot my cards on my Signature.Smiley Very Happy

A SP 2xCLI is not bad at all!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 7
petarap
Regular Contributor

Nice. Congratulations. They bumped me for $750 to $1250 on both my Cap1 Cards 10 days ago. This is through EO as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Recent Scores: 758 Walmart TU 8/2/2015, Amex FICO EX 777 Aug 2015
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMEX BCE $19,800, Chase Sapphire Preferred $18,000, Chase Freedom $17,000
Macy's Amex $6,000, Barclay's Arrival+ $5,000, Walmart Card $4,500, Capital One QS $2,500,
Capital One QS $2,250, BOA Travel Rewards Visa $2000, Sears Citi MC $1,000
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.