Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI

tag
greent
Frequent Contributor

Cap One CLI

Cap One CLI from 500 up to 750. . .I'll take I guess. I wish it was higher but I dont put much spend in the card. Maybe thats why. It took them 8 months to do a CLI I asked at the six month mark and was declined. I started at 300 with this card it auto up to 500 couple months after opening it. But i'll take my CLI.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI

Nice! At least it wasnt a noSmiley Happy. Enjoy
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you!  Most of us have been in your shoes - so remember, any increase is a good thing!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@greent wrote:
Cap One CLI from 500 up to 750. . .I'll take I guess. I wish it was higher but I dont put much spend in the card. Maybe thats why. It took them 8 months to do a CLI I asked at the six month mark and was declined. I started at 300 with this card it auto up to 500 couple months after opening it. But i'll take my CLI.

Congrats on your CLI! Capital One likes high spend, with big payments keeping the balance to under 10% utilized when statement cuts. If you put everything through that card and payit off constantly they'll give you big cli's ...my QS started out as a $350 Platinum Card 2 years ago. It's now $10,250 QuickSilver World MasterCard.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new SL. Enjoy! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, greent! It's nice to see all these CLIs being posted on here. I feel like we are all on this journey together when I see these! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, CLI are the best!

Message 7 of 9
dallascowboyfan
Contributor

Congratulations 😊
Message 8 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

you must be doing something right as you're getting the CLI's.Smiley Happy Keep using the card, and paying, and you'll get more. Which card do you have? Congrats to you on the increase!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.