Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Auto Luv!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 Auto Luv!!!

Just received an auto CLI on my Cap1 QS Platinum! Smiley Very Happy Exactly 5 months after my last CLI request Credit Steps increase was granted. They must like what I've been doing, so here are some data points. Smiley Happy

$3800 to $4300

EQ 690, TU 662, EX 687

Last 6 months:

16-Dec17-Jan17-Feb17-Mar17-Apr17-May
Balance25056010 0 00
Spend36056000 395430
Util.6%14%2%0%0%0%
 Paid Full FullFullNAFull prior to statementFull prior to statement

Funny thing is, I was going to hit the button today since my statement just cut. They saved me some wear and tear on my mouse hand! Lol! 

Now I'm kinda thinking of not closing it quite yet and waiting to see if I can get a CLI on my QS WEMC in June first! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Auto Luv!!!

Nice! Gotta love an auto CLI!
Message 2 of 11
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

That's awesome!  Just got my first one from them today.  I hope to get out of this toy credit line soon.  haha.

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 3 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go BellaSmiley Happy Looks like you're progressing nicelySmiley Happy Onward and upwardSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats on your CapOne auto ❤️ Bella!!! 😊
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why close it at all?  Doesn't CapitalOne offer combining of CLs into one account?

Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think thats Bella's overall goal. Probably gonna wait to see if she increase the other first then combineSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotta love it. Nice job..Congrats!!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to everyone! ☺

AJ called it! I definitely plan on combining my two Cap1 cards. The QS Platinum into the QS WEMC, so the Platinum will be closed, essentially. But now I might wait until late June to see if I can get a CLI on the WEMC since then it will be 6 months old. Now that I know Cap1 hasn't completely locked the coffers! 😀
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Bella.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.