Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 upgrade to Quicksilver

tag
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Cap1 upgrade to Quicksilver

My Mom ended up applying for the Cap1 Platinum MC with no af about a month ago. Her credit is a bit of a mess with a few collections, late payments, maxed out cards, etc. Anyways she got approved with a 3k limit which is actually her highest limit right now. Last night after she made her online account I managed to get them to upgrade the card to a no af Quicksilver through the chat feature! It will stay the same account number, same terms, just with 1.5% rewards added, and they're sending a new card. The account's first statement JUST cut. I thought that was pretty cool. Cap1 really seems to be improving. She's even in the credit steps program so at six months who knows what her limit could increase to. Now if only I could get them to increase my limit...

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 upgrade to Quicksilver

Good to hear. Congrats!!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Exonumist wrote:

My Mom ended up applying for the Cap1 Platinum MC with no af about a month ago. Her credit is a bit of a mess with a few collections, late payments, maxed out cards, etc. Anyways she got approved with a 3k limit which is actually her highest limit right now. Last night after she made her online account I managed to get them to upgrade the card to a no af Quicksilver through the chat feature! It will stay the same account number, same terms, just with 1.5% rewards added, and they're sending a new card. The account's first statement JUST cut. I thought that was pretty cool. Cap1 really seems to be improving. She's even in the credit steps program so at six months who knows what her limit could increase to. Now if only I could get them to increase my limit...

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Woman LOL

Message 3 of 13
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 13
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats to your mom on the upgrade!

Message 5 of 13
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations to your mom!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 6 of 13
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Congrats
Signature needs updating
Message 7 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on the Cap1 Upgrade Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 9 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congratulations

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.