Not applicable

Re: Capital One Approval $100,000 :-)

That is epic!! Congrats

Message 121 of 182
cem13
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Cap One is AWESOME !!!!!!! If MYFICO had a contest for favorite lender, I believe overall, Cap One would take the Gold. 

My guess is the Navy Federal would be #1, followed closely by either PenFed or NASA at #2/#3 and Cap 1 at #4.  It would be an interesting poll nonetheless.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 122 of 182
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

holy moly..very nice CL there Fin, huge congrats to you!
Message 123 of 182
taxi818
Super Contributor

Congrats Fin. Ive always favorited Cap one. I see you also have 50k in Cash Advance limit. What Trust. That is awesome.

Message 124 of 182
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Cap One is AWESOME !!!!!!! If MYFICO had a contest for favorite lender, I believe overall, Cap One would take the Gold. They have been better to more people on here than any other lender. Sure they have their quirks, ala triple HP, but whether you're rebuilding or looking for a very good, very simple rewards program, they offer it all. From secured cards to credit steps to Platinum, QS, QS 1,Venture, and Venture 1, they've got you covered. Customer service is excellent, here in America, and there website is damm good. The CL's have been tops for most of us, and they don't HP for increases. Sure some people are not going to sing their praises, and that's to be expected. You'll never get 100% positive ratings with any lender, but overall, Cap One is AWESOME !!!
🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌

As I've mentioned previously, and based on my personal experience, they have never let me down (dating back to a banking relationship in the late 90's when they acquired Signet Bank).  Of course, the credit landscape back then was nothing compared to what it is today, but they have certainly weathered the ups and downs in the lending environment.  And, I realize they may not be a lender of choice for everyone but I'm glad to have them in my wallet throughout the years Smiley Happy

Message 125 of 182
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:
holy moly..very nice CL there Fin, huge congrats to you!

Thank you pizza Smiley Happy

Message 126 of 182
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:

Congrats Fin. Ive always favorited Cap one. I see you also have 50k in Cash Advance limit. What Trust. That is awesome.

Thanks taxi!  It still hasn't sunk in yet Smiley Tongue

Message 127 of 182
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:
Wow!! Congrats, very impressive my friend!!

Thank you ddemari and everyone!  It has been a great journey and I've certainly learned quite a bit from everyone's experiences in the last few years Smiley Happy

Message 128 of 182
Anonymous
Not applicable

image.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!! That is so crazy, amazing, and ridiculous all at the same time. Congratulations!!!!!

Message 129 of 182
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

^lol love that pic. And I didn't even think about the massive $50k in cash advances...dang lol

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 130 of 182
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.