Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Approval $100,000 :-)

tag
Taoron
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Approval $100,000 :-)

Wow, nice credit limit.   That's crazy, I am speechless too.  I hope to someday have a credit limit like that, haha. 

Message 151 of 182
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow!congrats thats a huge limit!

Message 152 of 182
L-TWT
Established Contributor

FinStar,

have you thought about consolidating both cards to have 1 CC with a nice eye popping $100,000 CL?

Message 153 of 182
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Hahaha, speaking of being late to the party: damn, that's sweet!

Brilliant approvals Fin!

Really late to the party, but damn,  congrats.

image.jpg

Smileyupbig.png

Signature needs updating
Message 154 of 182
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@L-TWT wrote:

FinStar,

have you thought about consolidating both cards to have 1 CC with a nice eye popping $100,000 CL?

Hi L-TWT -  I had considered it early on but decided it was best to keep both tradelines separate due to the rewards structures.  Plus, given that I had recently consolidated a couple cards into one I didn't want to push the envelope Smiley Wink

Message 155 of 182
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Hahaha, speaking of being late to the party: damn, that's sweet!

Brilliant approvals Fin!

Really late to the party, but damn,  congrats.

image.jpg

Smileyupbig.png

Thanks Imperfecfuture ... never too late for the party Smiley Happy

Message 156 of 182
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! One day I will get there.

Message 157 of 182
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome! One day I will get there.

Absolutely.  If you apply yourself to it, great things can happen in the world of credit Smiley Wink

Message 158 of 182
rockup55
Contributor

Congrats to you!!   From a personal perspective, I have a little over $75,000 worth of credit limits spread across 5 different cards.but that's actually way more then I really need.  I use credit cards strickly for rewards/cash back benefits to get a discounts  on purchases I am going to make anyway.  Since I pay most of my balances off each month, my total  utilization is maintained at less then 5% and I have never paid one penny of interest in four years.  So from my perspective, the way I use credit cards, having more credit limit then I already do does not really serve much purpose for me.  I guess it provides some level of cmfort if I ever need to really use the credit in an emergency.  On the other hand, it is credit which means if used, it eventually has to be paif back with some cost so I prefer to look at it as potential debt to be avoided.  Just my personal perspective about high credit limits but I know everyone have different goals and objectives for using credit.

Message 159 of 182
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is amazing! Did they ask for proof of income before approving the 50K card??

Message 160 of 182
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.