Capital One Approval $100,000 :-)

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One Approval $100,000 :-)

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Thanks..  Just waiting for the dang Chase bonuses for the holiday season..My Finger is about to hit submit coming up, hopefully see some nice promotions after Oct. 31 aka Haloween as the retailers and CC's start wanting to make moneySmiley Happy..

No doubt.  I'd say wait to see if Ritz runs that 140K promotion again in the next couple months since anything is possible I suppose.  I remember getting Ritz toward the end of December - no regrets!  Those $140K points are absolutely fabulous!

Yep it was mid December when it was around last year..  140k is worth alot although I think the spend probably went to 4k from the looks of it on current offer.   That is fine though still easy enough to meet.  Keepig it past this year when the AF hits again?  I honestly think I will keep the Amex Platinum past a yaer at this point as it does add alot of value for traveling.

Oh yes, definitely keeping the Ritz despite the AF.  This one has provided more value for me that the AmEX Platinum (I used to have it many moons ago).  The AF pays for itself with the $300 annual credit and Gold Elite Status (with $10K in purchases annually) and other ammenities - the concierge has been amazing on this card IME btw.

Message 181 of 182
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Approval $100,000 :-)

WOW, Way to go, Congratulations!!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 182 of 182
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.