Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Approval?

tag
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One Approval?

Yes Capital one is the best on give second change is this to my i have two charge-off on 2011 i pay off we out delete of my CR is approve for 3 card and CLI in 3 month i be super super thank to Capital one. Congrats to you Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 17
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Cap1 is just generous that way. Smiley Wink Although yes your scores seem kinda low....however, your Fico 04 (which is what they use) might be higher than your regular 08 scores.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!! Keep up the good work!!!
Message 13 of 17
scorepower
Regular Contributor

So the mystery continues. Smiley Happy

Yesterday i logged onto my creditkarma account and noticed that my score was 581 but it showed i had a very good chance for a quicksilver card. Anyway, i decided what the heck, i'll apply. Anyway, i got a instant decision that i was approved for 3K, 0%apr then 22% starting in May. I really LOVE cap1. Just had to share the good news. Goal is to use the quicksilver so we can take advantage of the cash rewards and keep a 0 balance at the end of the month. Hopefully with both of these cards my score starts to improve. in summary, within a few weeks, we were approved for 2 cap1 cards with 3K credit limit on each card. woohooo. 

Thanks 

1/16/16 Credit Check Total FICO 08 Scores: TU 633, EX 651, EQ 629
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!!

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone, Ive been here reading, researching and studying the different topics on how to rebuild credit and garden.

In March of this year, I took a leap of faith on Fingerhut and applied for the Fresh Start Program which was probably my saving grace. I started out with a credit limit of $180.

I ordered my baby a few toys and quickly paid it off by May. In June I graduated from the Fresh Start Program and Fingerhut increased my limit to $200 and gave me a regular account. After that I decided to apply for a capital one secured card but was denied several times. I went into my bank in July and opened a secured credit card with only $250.

I made a few purchases and kept the utilization under 30%. I paid it right off. I made a few more purchases with Fingerhut and paid it off as well at the end of August. In September fingerhut wrote me to tell me that they have increased my line of credit with them to $500! I was so excited although their stuff is overpriced, it was good to have a tradeline with $500. I got a little antsy and decided to try my luck with Victorias Secret and was unexpectedly approved for a $250 line of credit with them the other day.

I got a little trigger happy again and applied back with Capital one again after reading about the Capital One Platinum card, I pushed the button and it took maybe 3 minutes but I was approved today for a $300 line of credit!!!! Yayyyyyy!!! Im so excited. Working on my credit this year is really paying off and im so happy!!! Stay tuned guys!!!

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!   You will find that Cap One is more liberal than most big banks.  Do well be them and they will return the favor.  

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.