Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Approval!

tag
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Approval!

I was approved for a Cap One Platinumin in November for $300. Today, I decided to check the preapproval site. Was approved for two new Cap One cards - Platinum at $500 and a QS1 at $500.   Smiley Very Happy

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One Approval!

Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 17
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

congrats

Message 3 of 17
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy day!  Congrats!

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I started off with a $300 Cap1 Platinum as well. Treat them well and you'll be rewarded!
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals! I got those same limits when I first got those cards. Use heavily and PIF. You'll be glad you did.
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on your approvals! I got those same limits when I first got those cards. Use heavily and PIF. You'll be glad you did.

Congrats. Agree use it heavily and pay a few times a month and you will get a nice increase. I did and got from 500 to 3000 for QS1 and 500 to 2000 for platinum after 1st statement.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the cards..!!
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cotton_Britches wrote:

I was approved for a Cap One Platinumin in November for $300. Today, I decided to check the preapproval site. Was approved for two new Cap One cards - Platinum at $500 and a QS1 at $500.   Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations on your approval. Just as the others say. Use your card heavily and pay HEAVY. Capital One will take care of you!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.