cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Is This Normal?

tag
Mutterz

Capital One CLI Is This Normal?

I posted on here a few days ago when I was approved for a Capital One Quick Silver Signature S20,000 Limit and Venture Signature $15,000 Limit about five minutes apart.

Found the original link:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Two-Capital-One-Card-Approvals-One-Day/m-p/402...

Anyways I was setting up things like text alerts and email alerts. Making sure my phone number was right and all that. Then I see the request credit increase.  Knowing it’s a new account I thought I should probably not do this but filled out the info anyways for the Quicksilver card. I was asking what my income was and how much I would be charging a month. It was blank so I figured they did not have my income on file so I filled it all out then clicked the continue button thinking it would then ask me to confirm after having the info on file. It then said we will review your request or something like that. That was around 10am this morning. I just logged into my account just 10-20 minutes ago and this is what I see on my Quick Silver card.

It looks like it has increased the Quick Silver limit from $20,000 to $60,000?!?!   I have no idea if it was automatically increased or if they did a manual review after the request. But my main question is how did this happen? I have never heard of a limit like this let alone with my others just being the secured cards I started with at 18. Could it possibly be a mistake?

screenshot.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

Message 1 of 84
83 REPLIES 83
bengalikejenga
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI Is This Normal?

Wow.... OP, if my Eyes are seeing Correctly, that is impressive.... that is unbelieveable....

Smiley Surprised

that is the biggest CLI from capital one that i have ever seen...

that is the Biggest Credit line from Cap1 that i have ever seen.

i am just speechless

Edit:

may i ask what your Stats are?

fico scores? AAoA? inquires? household income? previously highest CL before this increase? are you an Heir Apparent to Cap 1? is Warren buffet your Uncle or God Father?

Ex681 Tu694 EQ708
Message 2 of 84
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

If it's not a mistake.....that has to be a frickin' world's record!

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 84
Pway
Valued Contributor

WOAH, that is a huge increase. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 4 of 84
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Very impressive. Congrats!

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 5 of 84
pip3man
Valued Contributor

I just lost my sight...... HOLYYYY FATHER OF ABRAHAM!!!!!!!!! What am I seeing?! 

Message 6 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Somebody was drinking on the job and put an extra zero on the end. Good for you!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow congrats!! Dude, you might want to cover up some of that account info though. Just sayin.
Message 8 of 84
Mutterz

@bengalikejenga wrote:

Wow.... OP, if my Eyes are seeing Correctly, that is impressive.... that is unbelieveable....

Smiley Surprised

that is the biggest CLI from capital one that i have ever seen...

that is the Biggest Credit line from Cap1 that i have ever seen.

i am just speechless

Edit:

may i ask what your Stats are?

fico scores? AAoA? inquires? household income? previously highest CL before this increase? are you an Heir Apparent to Cap 1? is Warren buffet your Uncle or God Father?

I know the two scores credit karma gives you are 802 and 805.

I opened 3 secured accounts with Wells Fargo, US Bank, BOA when I turned 18 im now 23. So 5 years.

My income is just about 78k a year.

Highest Limit before this card 5k.

And no to the last few Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 84
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Great Job Mutterz! Sweet CLI
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 10 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.