Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Is This Normal?

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI Is This Normal?

@baller4life wrote:
HOLY MOTHER OF....... If Cap One gave me that kinda of limit I might consider friending them again. Smiley Very Happy CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Think that is something?

Imagine if OP gets another and has 2 of them Smiley Very Happy

Message 51 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy crap! I'm headed off to hit the CLI button!

Message 52 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, it isn't a glitch. I got my usual denial. Smiley LOL

Message 53 of 84
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

dam!!!! lol I'll try for the increase when I get mine. hopefully my $20k will jump to $60k also Smiley LOL

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 54 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mutterz wrote:

I posted on here a few days ago when I was approved for a Capital One Quick Silver Signature S20,000 Limit and Venture Signature $15,000 Limit about five minutes apart.

Found the original link:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Two-Capital-One-Card-Approvals-One-Day/m-p/402...

Anyways I was setting up things like text alerts and email alerts. Making sure my phone number was right and all that. Then I see the request credit increase.  Knowing it’s a new account I thought I should probably not do this but filled out the info anyways for the Quicksilver card. I was asking what my income was and how much I would be charging a month. It was blank so I figured they did not have my income on file so I filled it all out then clicked the continue button thinking it would then ask me to confirm after having the info on file. It then said we will review your request or something like that. That was around 10am this morning. I just logged into my account just 10-20 minutes ago and this is what I see on my Quick Silver card.

It looks like it has increased the Quick Silver limit from $20,000 to $60,000?!?!   I have no idea if it was automatically increased or if they did a manual review after the request. But my main question is how did this happen? I have never heard of a limit like this let alone with my others just being the secured cards I started with at 18. Could it possibly be a mistake?

screenshot.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

Wow thats amazing,,,, congrats on you BIG FAT $60k Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 84
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@Mutterz wrote:

I posted on here a few days ago when I was approved for a Capital One Quick Silver Signature S20,000 Limit and Venture Signature $15,000 Limit about five minutes apart.

Found the original link:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Two-Capital-One-Card-Approvals-One-Day/m-p/402...

Anyways I was setting up things like text alerts and email alerts. Making sure my phone number was right and all that. Then I see the request credit increase.  Knowing it’s a new account I thought I should probably not do this but filled out the info anyways for the Quicksilver card. I was asking what my income was and how much I would be charging a month. It was blank so I figured they did not have my income on file so I filled it all out then clicked the continue button thinking it would then ask me to confirm after having the info on file. It then said we will review your request or something like that. That was around 10am this morning. I just logged into my account just 10-20 minutes ago and this is what I see on my Quick Silver card.

It looks like it has increased the Quick Silver limit from $20,000 to $60,000?!?!   I have no idea if it was automatically increased or if they did a manual review after the request. But my main question is how did this happen? I have never heard of a limit like this let alone with my others just being the secured cards I started with at 18. Could it possibly be a mistake?

screenshot.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

Wow thats very interesting.

Message 56 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

dam!!!! lol I'll try for the increase when I get mine. hopefully my $20k will jump to $60k also Smiley LOL

I'm counting the days right now!  Smiley Wink  Have until August.  Also going to for the 2 month cli for Venture soon.  I doubt I'll get anything like that since I have 2 Venture's at 20k each.  

Message 57 of 84
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

WOW.  Congratulations... Maybe now we'll stop hearing the references to "Crap One".  In my view, at this stage CapOne is on my prime list!  I love that they're really genuinely covering the full spectrum now.  As a consumer it's nice to now be able to stick with the company for the long haul that gives so many people a start or the opportunity to get their credit on the right track.  Congratulations again and thanks for sharing!

Message 58 of 84
NY2014
Established Contributor

I have to Edit My reply .. And Just Say . A "BIG CONTRATS , GREAT JOB" .. From Crap#$ I mean Cap1. they screwd up so bad with my Accounts i dont think I'll ever get beyond the toy limit they set. everytime I apply for anythingwith Crap1 i get denied. I have to contact the Exc office everytime to find why . and come back with nothing.I tell them why dont you check into the fraud departement.and talk to your fraud rep that tpold me dont worry about the $10 balance. owed because we closed your account after 5 yrs by mistake and wrote it off as Fruadulant account and erase that account like it never exist,.and the $10 balance the Fraud Rep mention Don't worry about that.we will take care of that for you .. they did, sent it to collection .. so everytime i apply on line Instantly denial.for any product of Crap !

But  someday I will hit that luv button and someday I will be saying I love you Capital one.. thank  you thank . you finally notice me.. and then I woke up. LOL

Again Assume CL .. HUGE ., CONGRATS . muttiez

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 59 of 84
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

It's not unusual to see one offs where Crap One will decide to treat someone right even on QS.  It doesn't change their overwhelming lean towards the sub-prime market.  I hit the luv button regularly and get the standard "&^$% off" response. every. single. time.

Message 60 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.