Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI-OMG!!!

tag
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI-OMG!!!

Very nice congrats !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 41 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@degs138 wrote:
900% increase, nice.

Out-freaking-standing!

Message 42 of 74
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

WOW, Congratulations!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 43 of 74
Creditdreamer
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats.  I was in the same boat as you,  had the secured for a few years,  got a quicksilver in november and kept hitting the luv with no luck,  was told to wait until that 6th statement.  well you inspired me,  just hit the luv button for a $2500 increase!  thanks for posting this!

Wow! Congrats! That's a big one too!

Starting: EQ 498 TU 501 EX 485 (9/23/11)
As of 5/12: EQ 552 TU 591 EX 572
Credit Repair Journey Bump in the Road
As of 10/15: EQ 511 TU 588 EX 601
Discover TU Fico- 12/31/18: 694; CK EQ- 1/16/19: 634
Goal: All 3 above 700

Message 44 of 74
Creditdreamer
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone! I am still waiting for it to be some type of accident or joke (crossing my fingers that it's not). I keep checking at least once a day to make sure it's still there. lol. I'm very lame. This has just been a long time coming and I've had a lot of ups and downs through the years. It's nice to see that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Plus I'm still just loving the 1.5% rewards. I had been using my Discover secured for a lot of purchases (since it's 1% which will double at the end of 12 months) also but I've switched my spending mostly to the Quicksilver for now to show my appreciation. Smiley Tongue It's so nice to not have to worry about going over my CL in a week.

Starting: EQ 498 TU 501 EX 485 (9/23/11)
As of 5/12: EQ 552 TU 591 EX 572
Credit Repair Journey Bump in the Road
As of 10/15: EQ 511 TU 588 EX 601
Discover TU Fico- 12/31/18: 694; CK EQ- 1/16/19: 634
Goal: All 3 above 700

Message 45 of 74
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

It's so funny you say that because I felt the same way when I got approvals last week after spending 7 years not even bothering to apply for credit because I just knew it would be a denial. I checked my Capital One page like 5 times before my cards showed up! Smiley Happy

You're doing great!!!!

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 46 of 74
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Wow, now you qualify for a World card.......

Qualify.....

Doesn't mean they will give you one though.....

They are CapOne.....

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 47 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditdreamer wrote:

I got a Platinum in October after having a secured card with capital one for about 3 years. I didn't have the best history with it, basically mostly made minimum payments until last may when I started PIF. Anyway, I have since closed my secured card and after the first statement cut on my platinum, I PCed it to the Quicksilver with no AF. I am in credit steps and my card was supposed to go from $500 to $750 when credit steps kicks in. I have had 4 statements cut so far. Pretty heavy usage and PIF about once a week. I have been clicking the luv button after every statement (including the one that cut 12 days ago) and I have gotten the "Account too new" reason. I figured it was a lost cause and I had finally accepted (a couple days ago) that I'd just get the credit steps increase. I decided to try again for fun and this is what happened!!! I can't even believe it!!!! I need more exclamation points for how I feel right now. This is just nuts in an amazing way!!!! Needless to say, I clicked the "accept" option. Smiley HappyIMG_7810.JPG

This is great!

Message 48 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unreal congrats!!! Maybe I should put some spend on my quicksilver hmmm

Message 49 of 74
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

Tomorrow my 12th statement hits on 2 of my cards I'm hoping i receive a similar increase. I'm a $2,000 now on each. I'm hoping to move to 5,000 but I'll be happy for anything.

UPDATE: Only received $1,000 on 1 and $200 on the other. Oh well, guess I can't complain . 

Message 50 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.