Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI, PC and APR Reduction

tag
mrdelayer
Established Member

Capital One CLI, PC and APR Reduction

Sixth statement cut today since my last CLI on my two Capital One cards (QS + QS1) so I pushed the button. Got another $2,000 on the QS1 and $1,000 on the QS for totals of $6,000 and $4,750, respectively. Chatted with a couple of agents and go the QS1 PCed to a QS (goodbye, AF!) and the APR on the QS reduced to 15.9%.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI, PC and APR Reduction

Congrats!

Capital One is seriously on a roll.

Message 2 of 15
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 15
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I had the same luck over the past 3 days.

QS1 went $2k to $5500 and I got the PC to QS as well.  They are really  working!

Message 6 of 15
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

I got to follow your footsteps.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrdelayer wrote:

Sixth statement cut today since my last CLI on my two Capital One cards (QS + QS1) so I pushed the button. Got another $2,000 on the QS1 and $1,000 on the QS for totals of $6,000 and $4,750, respectively. Chatted with a couple of agents and go the QS1 PCed to a QS (goodbye, AF!) and the APR on the QS reduced to 15.9%.

Wow thats nice, congrats on your CLIs

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

You did very well ... congrats!
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome! I had the same luck over the past 3 days.

QS1 went $2k to $5500 and I got the PC to QS as well.  They are really  working!

I can echo the above. Started out with a Journey (May of last) at $300 which was maddening as somehow I'd landed in Credit Steps . Got an auto CLI for an additional 2k late last year.

I PC'd the card to QS early last month when I initially wanted a CLI (shot down due to the previous CLI within six months).

This past week I made a CLI request online then got an increase for an additional 6k. One year, 8k total CLI. I'm not betting on this card limit getting any higher, but hey. It's now enough that I can take further advantage of the cash back without multiple payments a month.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.