Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Success

tag
icetrap06
Regular Contributor

Capital One CLI Success

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their help on these boards.  As a result of information recieved here, I sent an e-mail to an executive officer this past Friday.  That afternoon I recieved a phone call.  The lady I spoke to was very pleasant and told me she would contact me this week.  This morning I recieve a phone call and bam...1000 increase in limit.

I have had my Cap One card since 2007 and had never recieved an increase from the initial 500 limit.  Granted 1500 still isn't where I want to be, but from what I read on these boards...it seems this is very generous given Cap Ones standards for CLI.

NFCU cashRewards (22k) | Discover IT (8k) | AMEX EveryDay (5k) | AMEX Delta Gold (5k) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) | AMEX SPG (2k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI Success

Congrats

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.