cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI

tag
ML820

Capital One CLI

I just logged into my Capital One account to pay my bill and seen they gave me an CLI $750 to $2225.  

Needles to say  am very surprised.  I have had my account for about 14 months.  I am not excatly sure when they gave me the increase since I never use the card.  I wonder if they gave me this increase due to me having an AMEX ZYNC with NPSL and a Bank of America Cash Reward card.  Capital One is now my high credit limit card.  Sucks because I still not going to use it due to high ARP. Maybe I can conviece BofA to up my limit.   

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI

Very nice, Congrats on the increase!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 8
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Very nice and Congrats!...so you never requested a CLI right? I am keeping my fingers crossed i can get a surprise from Capital one of these days with a CLI from 750, i will hit the one year mark with them when statement cuts the 18th of the month.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 8
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats it seems like the people who want the increase they don't get it or they have to go through the executive office and the people who don't care too much about the increase gets it.

Message 4 of 8
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

you should call them about an APR reduction.. just the reg CSR num. Believe it or not, Cap1 is good with APR reductions.. just not clis. They adjust my APR every six months typically if I request it.

I've gone from 9.9 to 11.9 to 5.9 to 13.9 the past couple of years.

what an odd limit LOL...

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 8
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 8
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Congrats, best I've done from them is an auto for $200 bucks...

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 7 of 8
GABrown
New Contributor

how exciting...congrats!!!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.