Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI

tag
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Capital One CLI

So I was one of the ones who got on the Crap1 CLI gravy train awhile back.  I was able to get my CL doubled while enrolled in steps at the 4 month mark from 2k to 4k.  Today I did recieve my steps CLI for exactlly the $500 they promised.  I'm glad they actually did what they said they would do for once, but obviously I'm disappointed with $500.  Whatever, Crap1 will do what Crap1 does.

Still letting my biggest balance ride on the account through the end of the intro APR and once it ends I'll probably close the card and never have to deal with this company again.  So...  I got a CLI.  Yippee!!  Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CLI

Congrats!

Message 2 of 10
alexl22
Regular Contributor

Cool story bro

Starting Score: myFICO TU: 542, myFICO EQ: 556 EX: 549 (03/2013)
Current Score: 729 TU, EQ: 702, EX 724

Message 3 of 10
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 4 of 10
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 5 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

So I was one of the ones who got on the Crap1 CLI gravy train awhile back.  I was able to get my CL doubled while enrolled in steps at the 4 month mark from 2k to 4k.  Today I did recieve my steps CLI for exactlly the $500 they promised.  I'm glad they actually did what they said they would do for once, but obviously I'm disappointed with $500.  Whatever, Crap1 will do what Crap1 does.

Still letting my biggest balance ride on the account through the end of the intro APR and once it ends I'll probably close the card and never have to deal with this company again.  So...  I got a CLI.  Yippee!!  Smiley Indifferent

sorry OP...If its any consolation to you, I probably will never receive a CLI on my 4 new cards with them until my BK falls off in 2023, and my scores are better. I have a feeling Ill be stuck, and at least the limits are nice, and I can deal with that. Is card your talking about the QS1mc?? Sorry you didnt get more...thats disappointing I know, Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 10
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

sorry OP...If its any consolation to you, I probably will never receive a CLI on my 4 new cards with them until my BK falls off in 2023, and my scores are better. I have a feeling Ill be stuck, and at least the limits are nice, and I can deal with that. Is card your talking about the QS1mc?? Sorry you didnt get more...thats disappointing I know, Smiley Sad

No I have a QS Platinum Visa and I actually have recieved CLIs on it.  I got it doubled from 2k to 4k only 4 months in while still enrolled in credit steps.  Then my steps CLI today was $500.  It's fine.  I look at any positives from Cap1 as a happy surprise and it makes them much easier to deal with.  Low expectations keep me in check!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@alexl22 wrote:

Cool story bro

X2.

Message 8 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Have two Cap1's my oldest accounts and still my lowest TL's...  I despise them just for that alone.  Problem is it is my oldest trade line, so I try not to imagine I have it and the other card is my second oldest so got to ignore it as well.. least 0 AF and never have to worry about AA with them.. Guess that is why I keep them around even though I really despise Cap1.. If their is ever a time I have to much available credit then they will get axed until then a necessary evil.  Ya the 500 CLI i got last week was awesome Smiley Tongue, not.  This is why they get no use.. Catch 22 ... I refuse to use due to being bad limits, no use no CLI of anything worth a hoot.

Message 9 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the Cap-1 CLI Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.