Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One: Denied CLI / Approved for $50K on New Card

tag
travisr0
Contributor

Re: CapitalOne: Denied CLI on $3K Card / Approved for New $50K Card

This is definitely a insane SL especially with a CR of 690. I am not sure how this happened or what type of algorithm used but normally your not seeing limits like this without 800 + scores and some big time income north of 200K. I tip my hat to you sir on this one take care of them, as they definitely took care of you with this card. Congratulations !

Experian 756 // Equifax 764 // Transunion 759 // AAoA 5.7 years

Message 161 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapitalOne: Denied Limit Increase/Approved for New Card

@Anonymous wrote:

- CAP ONE Quicksilver - Jan 2015 - $20K Limit 

Sorry for the late reply, this took me a while to type. Im using my iPhone. I'm about to go to bed, as I'm in east coast and alarm set for 6am. 

Can you include scores also at time of approval? No bedtime yet.  I am on the east coast - CT and alarm is set for 5am.  Have at it one last response before zzzs if you know what I mean..

- I literally LOL'd at this.
Message 162 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just read this whole thread as I stumbled onto it from Google looking for a new credit card..... So anyhow, i figured what the heck, I'd see what I got offered.... and it appears I won the lotto as well Smiley Happy

http://s15.postimg.org/z9yqppjp7/Screen_Shot_2015_05_12_at_4_13_09_PM.png

Message 163 of 179
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I can't figure the Cap. One either....they wouldn't give me an increase on my 8 month old $5K limit QS-Visa Sig. card, but approved me for a Venture VS w/ annual fee for 3x the amount of the QS. After my 30 days between apps is up, I'm tempted to try for the no annual fee Venture One--LOL

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 164 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just read this whole thread as I stumbled onto it from Google looking for a new credit card..... So anyhow, i figured what the heck, I'd see what I got offered.... and it appears I won the lotto as well Smiley Happy

http://s15.postimg.org/z9yqppjp7/Screen_Shot_2015_05_12_at_4_13_09_PM.png

Oh wow thats amazing. Welcome to the forums. Please post this approval on your own thread. A lot of people will like to see it. 

Also, please add your scores and AA0A. 

Message 165 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One: Denied CLI / Approved for $50K on New Card

I just read through this entire thread.  I don't know if my jaw will ever recover! Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised  So there is a place called "perfect"!  I gave my card to hubby & told him to charge every little a/c part, unit, etc. And just charge the heck out of it!  Only 20k limit.  Super Congrats!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy  That is by far extra ordinary.  And 6 Amex's at one time!  OMG!  You can be sure I'll be stepping out of the garden for another Cap One card pretty soon!   Can I ask if you charge a lot every month & PIF?  I have used mine a lot recently & never had a problem with whatever I purchased.  BRAVO to you!

Message 166 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh wow thats amazing. Welcome to the forums. Please post this approval on your own thread. A lot of people will like to see it. 

Also, please add your scores and AA0A. 

I updated my signautre w/ scores and AA0A.

Message 167 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG!!! congrats!

Message 168 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

🎉

Message 169 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice!

I had to email/call the back door number to get credit line increases on my two capital one cards (quick silver and quick silver one).  At first i was denied but kept insisting and finally increased limit on both.  When I applied for the Venture card (May 2015), got approval right away online for $15K...weird!! I wonder if i can combine the two quick silver ones into one?

Message 170 of 179
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.