Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO Success and Discover CLI

tag
Poozie121
Contributor

Capital One EO Success and Discover CLI

I am still in complete shock. As you can see from my sig, I filed bankruptcy in 2011.  I had one cap 1 card when i joined this forum in 2013.;  Since then I have gained many cards. 

In January I was approved for DCU and Discover.  Both for 3k, I almost dropped to the floor. 

Last Week i contacted Cap 1 EO.....I requested 5k on 2 of my cards.  Both were at 2k. This morning they updated my accounts. The raised one to 5k and one to 3k.  I was over the moon. In my daze, I realized today hit my 90 days/3 months with Discover.  I called in for a SP CLI and was denied.  So, using what i learned on myfico, I called the recon number and spoke to a sr credit analyst.  he aksed for a HP, and I agreed.  He came back and asked about my bankruptcy and complimented my card usage and payments on all acounts.  He said I was doing an excellent job, and approved my request ....for $6k....I am so happy!!!!

Gardening until 8/10/2014! I love this forum!!!! EX- 687 TU-688 EQ - 680 ...all pulls 12/2013 (myfico)
Ch 7 discharge - 12/11. Discover $6k, DCU $3k, Barclays rewards $3k, Barclays Sallie Mae $3k Sony Visa $2500 Capital One Quicksilver $5 Capital One Venture One $3k, best buy mastercard1000

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One EO Success and Discover CLI

@Poozie121 wrote:

I am still in complete shock. As you can see from my sig, I filed bankruptcy in 2011.  I had one cap 1 card when i joined this forum in 2013.;  Since then I have gained many cards. 

In January I was approved for DCU and Discover.  Both for 3k, I almost dropped to the floor. 

Last Week i contacted Cap 1 EO.....I requested 5k on 2 of my cards.  Both were at 2k. This morning they updated my accounts. The raised one to 5k and one to 3k.  I was over the moon. In my daze, I realized today hit my 90 days/3 months with Discover.  I called in for a SP CLI and was denied.  So, using what i learned on myfico, I called the recon number and spoke to a sr credit analyst.  he aksed for a HP, and I agreed.  He came back and asked about my bankruptcy and complimented my card usage and payments on all acounts.  He said I was doing an excellent job, and approved my request ....for $6k....I am so happy!!!!

Congrats on your success Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2 of 12
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 3 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Poozie121 wrote:

Totally "Over The Moon" sums it up just right! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats! on a nice run of approvals!

Message 4 of 12
Poozie121
Contributor

Thank you!!!!
Gardening until 8/10/2014! I love this forum!!!! EX- 687 TU-688 EQ - 680 ...all pulls 12/2013 (myfico)
Ch 7 discharge - 12/11. Discover $6k, DCU $3k, Barclays rewards $3k, Barclays Sallie Mae $3k Sony Visa $2500 Capital One Quicksilver $5 Capital One Venture One $3k, best buy mastercard1000

Message 5 of 12
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Poozie121 wrote:

woohoo!!! WTG poozie!!! big congrats!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 6 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Very good, grats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 8 of 12
westo12
Established Contributor

Can someone please PM me the EO phone number also??  Thanks!!

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your successes!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.