Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO success

tag
Blake312
Established Member

Capital One EO success

Capital One Executive Office, has been really good to me, not only did they reopen my closed acccount that has been closed literally for 10 months ( I closed it myself ), but they even gave me a CLI from $500 -> $2000, they still won't waive that annual fee because of the "Terms" ( I still don't know why they don't just change the terms since they  probally have the power to do so ) but I have definitely felt like I have done the impossible and I hope everyone can be has successful as me. Also my next goal is to see if it's even remotely possible to one day product change to there excellent credit cards ( Venture, Quicksilver with no AF ) without reapplying :0, probly impossible but well see next year. 

Amex PRG NPSL- Amex SPG $2k - Amex BCE $2.1k - Amex ED $2k - Chase Freedom $2k - Chase Slate $1.5k - Chase Disney Rewards $1.2k - Discover IT $200 - Bank of America Cash Rewards $3k - Barclaycard Arrival WMC $3k - Capital One QS1 $2000 - USSA Classic American Express $1k
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One EO success

Congrats!

Message 2 of 11
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.  

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 11
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Job, congrats

Message 5 of 11
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Congrats on success with EO!

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 6 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Blake312 wrote:

Capital One Executive Office, has been really good to me, not only did they reopen my closed acccount that has been closed literally for 10 months ( I closed it myself ), but they even gave me a CLI from $500 -> $2000, they still won't waive that annual fee because of the "Terms" ( I still don't know why they don't just change the terms since they  probally have the power to do so ) but I have definitely felt like I have done the impossible and I hope everyone can be has successful as me. Also my next goal is to see if it's even remotely possible to one day product change to there excellent credit cards ( Venture, Quicksilver with no AF ) without reapplying :0, probly impossible but well see next year. 

Yes you can PC .. I did from QS1 to Venture One to avoid the annual fee forever and hopefully get better CSR frontline.. I also have another QS, so it was kinda pointless to have two imo.  

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 11
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.