Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One QuickSilver VS Fail

tag
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Capital One QuickSilver VS Fail

Backstory: I recently stated that I'd rather take another double pull on TU/EQ rather than to warm up my EX. Then I got to thinking about it and got greedy. I applied for the QS to try to get another $20k tradeline (free vs $50 AF for BBVA). Instead I was approved for $5k ... but I'll take it Smiley Mad

I probably should go back into the Garden now.... unless the AMEX dust settles in our favor Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One QuickSilver VS Fail

@-Cal- wrote:

Backstory: I recently stated that I'd rather take another double pull on TU/EQ rather than to warm up my EX. Then I got to thinking about it and got greedy. I applied for the QS to try to get another $20k tradeline (free vs $50 AF for BBVA). Instead I was approved for $5k ... but I'll take it Smiley Mad

I probably should go back into the Garden now.... unless the AMEX dust settles in our favor Smiley Happy

Grats on the QS approval Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats..

Message 3 of 8
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 4 of 8
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval! 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be a winfall for me. But you have 16 credit cards... But in the end congrats on your approval!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

At least you still got the visa signature
Message 7 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
At least you still got the visa signature

Agree. Congrats!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.