Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Unsecured Me!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Unsecured Me!

My 11th statement cut yesterday and this morning I woke up to an email congratulating me. There was no CLI, but my deposit was returned as a statement credit. I have used the card on and off, sometimes heavily most times not. Sometimes I carried a balance but most times not. For the past 3 months, I have only spent about $20 and paid in full after the statement. Now let's see if I can upgrade then combine it with my Quicksilver.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Unsecured Me!

This is encouraging.  My 11th cuts end of February so good to know they are still graduating.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic data points and thank you for being so specific!

I changed my due date on my card so they "skipped" one month statement (July) so I am curious myself when my card will/may graduate.  Right now I'm hoping for April but since I actually applied for the card in March 2017, who knows!

Congrats on graduation, I bet they will let you combine accounts.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It kind of caught me by surprise because I have had inquiries galore since opening the card. There is still hope! I'm happy! Now, I am wondering if my statement credit will transfer over when I combine accounts or do I need to use the credit, then combine.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can request the statement credit as a check mailed to you if you prefer.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. That EX score is looking good. Great job overall in improving your scores. Major kudos!
Message 6 of 8
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

That is great. congrats!!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No better feeling than a card being unsecured and being sent MONEY lol.

Congrats buddy!

-Glenn

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.