Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture Rewards APPROVED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Venture Rewards APPROVED

Congrats on the siggy! Ya know, I just don't get Cap 1. Our scores are practically identical, but I got a 5K SL a few weeks ago. I also apped for a second QS immediately after the Venture approval (it was also pre-approved) and was denied too.

On the bright side however, it wasn't a triple pull. They only pulled TU and EX for me, and didn't pull anything for the QS app that was denied.

Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I thought I would get pulled one from chase and citi but, each app is a credit pull so I have been tol from the big banks. Congrats!

Message 32 of 35
NY2014
Established Contributor

:smileytongue CONGRATS BUDDY ON YOUR APPROVALSmiley Wink

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 33 of 35
parkbuilder
Regular Contributor

Haha, I knew you wouldn't make it! Congrats!

Starting Score: TU 649 EX 632 EQ 603(6/15)
Current Score: TU 664 EX 666 EQ 637 (9/15)
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 35
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@parkbuilder wrote:

Haha, I knew you wouldn't make it! Congrats!

Hey what's that supposed to mean!? Lol 

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.