cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture

tag
huntman21014

Capital One Venture

I saw the results of a lot of members here with the Venture offering generous tradelines but I was skeptical for myself.  I have a TON of inq's and should be gardening but took the plunge and got a $20K credit line!!  By far my single highest tradeline but if I combined tradelines at BOA or Chase the combined total would be higher.  What is crazy is my oldest tradeline is also with Capital One stuck at a $750 CL even after contacting the EO.  Just wanted to let people know the love is flowing from Capital One for the Venture Card

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One Venture

Awesome starting CL! Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@huntman21014 wrote:

I saw the results of a lot of members here with the Venture offering generous tradelines but I was skeptical for myself.  I have a TON of inq's and should be gardening but took the plunge and got a $20K credit line!!  By far my single highest tradeline but if I combined tradelines at BOA or Chase the combined total would be higher.  What is crazy is my oldest tradeline is also with Capital One stuck at a $750 CL even after contacting the EO.  Just wanted to let people know the love is flowing from Capital One for the Venture Card

Wow what a super SL!  Congratulations.

Message 3 of 16
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Congrats that is a very nice CL to start with.

Message 4 of 16
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 5 of 16
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrat! Awesome CL.

Message 6 of 16
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Nice.

stats?, high income?

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a very good limit.  Congrats..

Message 8 of 16
uswala
Senior Contributor

@huntman21014 wrote:

Congrats on the approval!

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great SL Congratss!!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.