Not applicable

Re: Capital One Venture

Wow nice limit! Congrats
Message 11 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Capital One continues to Amaze! Smiley Happy

Congrats! on your own Venture Approval and nice starting line.

Message 12 of 16
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

@huntman21014 wrote:

I saw the results of a lot of members here with the Venture offering generous tradelines but I was skeptical for myself.  I have a TON of inq's and should be gardening but took the plunge and got a $20K credit line!!  By far my single highest tradeline but if I combined tradelines at BOA or Chase the combined total would be higher.  What is crazy is my oldest tradeline is also with Capital One stuck at a $750 CL even after contacting the EO.  Just wanted to let people know the love is flowing from Capital One for the Venture Card

Can you post your stats? (FICO Score, AAoA, Credit Utilization, Inquiries, any derogs?)

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 13 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great starting line, congrats Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
huntman21014

EQ is 696, Transunion is 745 and EXP is 737.  AAoA is 13 months with oldest tradeline 4.5yrs  Utilization is around 3%, no derog's.  2 student loans as well.  On EQ which they pulled I have around 20 INQ's but only 3 of those are in the past 6 months.

@tonyjones wrote:

@huntman21014 wrote:

I saw the results of a lot of members here with the Venture offering generous tradelines but I was skeptical for myself.  I have a TON of inq's and should be gardening but took the plunge and got a $20K credit line!!  By far my single highest tradeline but if I combined tradelines at BOA or Chase the combined total would be higher.  What is crazy is my oldest tradeline is also with Capital One stuck at a $750 CL even after contacting the EO.  Just wanted to let people know the love is flowing from Capital One for the Venture Card

Can you post your stats? (FICO Score, AAoA, Credit Utilization, Inquiries, any derogs?)

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.