Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One VentureOne Approval and QS CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One VentureOne Approval and QS CLI

Hey folks,

So today marks my 4th months since opening my Quicksilver card so I decicded what the heck and went ahead and hit the CLi button wasnt expecting anything seeing on how discover keeps denying me CLI's but to my surpise i got a $1k increase. Bringning me up to $4,000! 

That was my highest limit card for a total of 6 hours. I got greedy and I decided to check Capital One's preaproval site and I saw I was Pre-qualified for a venture and venture one. Applied for the VentureOne cause I wouldn't spend enough to justify the annual fee on the venture. And bam approved for $5,000. Also, to top it off, its my first Visa Signature! Think I finally broke the $5,000 glass ceiling for me. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One VentureOne Approval and QS CLI

Congrats!!!!!!

Message 2 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on your Capital One SP CLI! along with a new approval!

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and CLIs!!! Keep up the good work!!! Congrats on your first VS!!!
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

In my wallet: Venture 15k; Barclay Ring 12.5k; Discover 10k; CareCredit 7.7k; Amazon Store Card 5k. QS 5k; Bank of A Travel Rewards 3.5k; Bank of A Travel Rewards 3.5k; Bank of A Platinum Visa 2k; Barclay Apple Rewards 2k. Total Credit: 66,200. 7/2-FICO: EQ - 788; TU - 777; EX - 690; Utilization: 12%; GOAL: 780 across the board then 800 across the board. Inquiries: EQ: 5 TU: 7; EX 3; Chapter 13 seven years May, 2015. Reset my garden date to 6/27. Gardening until further notice.

Message 5 of 11
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Congrats for your success with Cap. One.  They are actually great about increasing your CL.  I have 4 cards with them now and I started with a lonely $300 CL last year!  Good Luck!

Message 8 of 11
parkbuilder
Regular Contributor

Awesome! Capital One has upped it's game recently. I just recieved increases on three cards, got my wife 2 additional cards(her 3rd total) and plan on apping for the Venture in January.

Starting Score: TU 649 EX 632 EQ 603(6/15)
Current Score: TU 664 EX 666 EQ 637 (9/15)
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey folks,

So today marks my 4th months since opening my Quicksilver card so I decicded what the heck and went ahead and hit the CLi button wasnt expecting anything seeing on how discover keeps denying me CLI's but to my surpise i got a $1k increase. Bringning me up to $4,000! 

That was my highest limit card for a total of 6 hours. I got greedy and I decided to check Capital One's preaproval site and I saw I was Pre-qualified for a venture and venture one. Applied for the VentureOne cause I wouldn't spend enough to justify the annual fee on the venture. And bam approved for $5,000. Also, to top it off, its my first Visa Signature! Think I finally broke the $5,000 glass ceiling for me. 

Congrats!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.